STAND UPGRADE

Congrats! You have upgraded your stand! Let's go over love fevers ability's.

Stand name: Love Fever
Has the ability to make a person fall in love with you just by looking into your eyes. Only effects them whenever you bring out your stand. You still bring out the stand subconsciously.

Your stand usually sits in your eyes, but now you have been granted the ability to take out a psychical humanoid version of your stand.

You now may control the mind controlling ability's of your stand.
You are able to command a person to do something, at the cost of them falling in love with you.

When you take out your stand, you can attack someone with it. Your stand can create a bubble with its aura, which it's range is up to 50 meters. You can direct the direction of the aura. When someone is in contact with the aura, they will be in a complete state of bliss, a truly euphoric state.

"Better than sex" I suppose.

When Someone is in this state, you can fully control them for as long as you want, but it drains your energy. Amount of energy you use depends on how many people you are using your aura on. If it's one person, it will drain very slowly. If it's over twenty, expect your energy to be depleted In about 5 minutes.

It takes a while to Recover from this! Using this ability can also lead to strange side effects, like memory loss.

When you use the eyes, it still damages your eyes. They can heal over time, but if you use it too much in one period of time, you could go blind, or your eyes could be complete destroyed, smashed.

Just don't forget, when you use the "love eyes", you cannot reverse the effects. Ever.

And just to clarify, Lilith learns about these ability's from her stand subconsciously communicating with her.