FOUR

𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫

STORY TELLING POV
(Lilith's pov)

At the moment everyone is awake. Bruno got the enemy cornered earlier that day and everyone was finally losing the effects from the stand. You greeted everyone as they came back from being deflated, and Giorno also tried to talk to you but you just looked away. You weren't in the mood to deal with your stand right now. And when you went towards the others Fugo was checking Narancia's head.

"Damn it, I told you to make it better not worse!" Narancia yells as Fugo touches the back of his head in pain.

He kicks the enemy's body on the ground continuously. "Take this! And this! You bastard!" Fugo and Abbachio both join in insulting him while beating him on the ground.

You look over at them having a laugh escape your lips. It was kind of fun seeing them gang up on this one guy who can't even do Anything to protect himself, you were considering joining.

The body flys in the air and the man's head moans in pain from everyone kicking him. His wallet flys out and Giorno picks it up. "Let's see... Mario Zucchero. He's from Rome. What's a Roman thug doing out here?"

Your attention is drawn back to the man's head as Mista approaches the man with a some fishing line with a hook. The man try's to yell but his mouth is zipped closed. "Hey Lilith, look at his face! There's trash stuck to his face! Or is it seaweed.." you walk over to Mista.

"It reminds me of a plastic sack. It hurts my heart to see plastic in the ocean, you know? Me and Lilith try to protect the ocean." The man muffle yells in pain.

"Do you mind if I inspect the thing on your face?" Of course, the man only whimpers there. "At least you could answer me, damn it!" You laugh awkwardly. "Mista, his mouth is zipped closed." It seems your words fall on deaf ears. The man continues to whimper and cry. At least you tried to help.

You were pretty hyped about going to get the treasure. Bruno would become a capo, and you think he is a very good replacement for Polpo. Polpo was.. repulsive and vile and gross, and Bruno was a lot better.

You still wonder about Giorno. You were scared what he was going to be like now. You haven't said anything about your stand to Bruno, not since you revealed it's true powers.

But you wonder if you will actually be of use on this trip. Your not sure if your stand has a physical form itself, you only know the basics, like the mind control. When you first got your stand you were so scared of it you never really tried to understand what it could do and it's capability.

You get put back into reality whenever Mista starts talking again. "I've noticed you've been looking at these sunglasses for a while. They aren't mine.. but we might as well use them for our game."

The man trys to scream but it's muffled. "Which one Lilith, the sunglasses or the fishing line?" You stand there before answering. "Hm. How about both?" You say knowing Mista would approve. "Okay.. excellent. Good choice."

He looks back towards the man. "If we don't get answers out of you your in big trouble so you better spill your guts. Your working with someone aren't you, Mr. Zucchero. Are they a stand user too?"

Mario doesn't respond.

"Well, alright. If that's what you want." Mista starts to hook Mario's eyelid with the hook, then wraps the line around the railing of the deck making the head hang there. Narancia joins in and starts to use his fingers to figure out whether Mario will go to heaven, hell, or purgatory.