16

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

Story telling POV
(Lilith's POV)

"When is she going to wake up?"

What?

"Hey, I think her eyes are opening!"

As I slowly begin to regain consciousness, I feel a dull ache in my head and a sense of disorientation. My eyes flutter open, struggling to adjust to the light. I blink a few times, trying to focus on my surroundings.

Everything is so hazy and confusing, I don't seem to realize where I am and panic sets in for a moment. I realize I'm laying on the sofa inside of the turtle.

Then suddenly, Memories start to flood back, and I remember the accident that caused me to lose consciousness.

"Where's Giorno..?!" I ask, trying to sit up. A wave of dizziness washes over me, causing me to lay back down.

Bucciarati, sitting next to me, grabs my hand and rubs it with his thumb. "Don't worry, Mista's watching him. We're headed to Venice, so I made Giorno drive as his punishment for threatening both his Capo and the Don."

"Oh.. Alright."

Narancia grabs me, grinning. "Never thought you'd wake up! What took 'ya so long?"

I shrug. "My head was hit really hard I guess. Actually, I think there is a knot forming on it right now.."

Abbachio clicks his tongue. "You guess? Tch.. Brat."

"I'm sorry by the way... I'm the reason for all of that drama.." I say, frowning.

Bruno shakes his head, smiling. "Don't be sorry. That was out of your control. Besides, Giorno acted irrationally."

Narancia smirks, "Besides, now we know that Bucciarati has a little crush..."

He looks down, flustered as his face turns red. "T-Thats enough, Narancia."

Fugo sits down on the other side of me with a worried expression. "But seriously though, are you alright Lilith? And I'm not just talking about your head."

Oh.

"Oh-- Uh, yes. Thank you. But please, don't pity me. It's my fault that I got tied up in all of this gang stuff."

Bucciarati looks at me sadly. "Your fault? You think that being forced to marry the Don is your fault?"

"Well, who else's fault could it be?" I say raising my voice.

"...I see." He didn't want to push it further.

Clearing his throat, he starts talking again. "While you were asleep, we received our final orders from the Don. We're heading to Venice for a disc that will tell us how to get to the Don."

"Oh, alright. I'm going to go back to sleep if that's fine with you." I say, yawning.

He nods, so I lay my head on his lap and drift off to sleep.

Once I wake back up, I realize that Bucciarati hasn't moved an inch since I last fell asleep on him, as if he was scared of waking me up. He notices that I'm awake and gives off a gentle smiles. "Goodmorning," He says. "Did you sleep well?"

"Hm? Yes, I did. But aren't you uncomfortable like this?"

He chuckles, "Of course not. I like it like this.." Looking at him, I notice his face is bright red.

Abbachio clears his throat, loudly. "Bucciarati, Don't forget to tell her the bosses orders."

"Oh yeah, that's right.."