FOURTEEN

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Story telling POV
(Lilith's POV)

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆

Prosciutto looks at his watch, sighing. "Melone is probably heading to this train right now that it's stopped. I'll inform him of our newfound alliance.. Bucciarati."

Bruno nods, "I see. We'll get going now, arrivederci."

"Lilith, before you go," Says Prosciutto. "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for giving you a bad first impression. I didn't realize your intentions."

I shrug. "It's fine. Just.. Make sure that doesn't happen again."

Honestly, I really didn't need another person affected by my stand to worry about. I definitely have mixed emotions right now, especially since just a second ago I was mourning about Mista's 'death'.

Bruno grabs my hand, taking me back to the conductors room where the turtle was hidden. Once he opens the compartment where the turtle is hidden, he looks back at me with a worried expression. "Are you sure about this? I mean about telling them so soon."

"Yes, I should do it before we meet up with the boss," I explain. "Who knows what's going to happen then. And we don't have to worry about La Squadra on our backs chasing us."

"Alright. I'm going to get Mista, you can go inside the turtle. By the way..." He smiles at me, "You did great. I'm proud at you, amore."

Blushing, I nod slowly. "Thank you.."

He brings his face closer to me, to the point where I can feel his hot breath on my neck and face. Leaning in, he pecks me on the lips. I lean in subtly, grabbing his neck and pressing my chest against his body clinging on to him.

He moves his hands down my back on onto my hips. Just as the kiss starts getting more heated, he pulls away panting slightly.

I stare at him in awe, noticing how both of our faces are red completely. His small smile grows bigger staring at my dazed expression. "I love you.." He whispers quietly. "Good luck."

He lets go of me, then walks off back towards Mista. I sigh and finally go inside of the turtle.

Once I'm in, everyone stares at me in shock. Narancia runs up to me, grinning. "Lili! You made it!"

He hugs me, jumping on me in the process. "Agh-"

Abbachio looks at me. "Where's Bucciarati and Mista?"

"Ah, Bucciarati is retrieving Mista right now, since he got heavily injured and he was just, uh, shot in the head."

"What?!" Yells Narancia.

"Well he's fine so don't worry. Giorno will just have to heal him." I say, laughing.

"That reminds me, I have good news!" They all look at me. "Hm?"

"Well, we won't have to worry about any more enemies chasing us for the rest of this mission. The three of us took care of them for good."

Well, it wasn't necessarily a lie.

Giorno raises his brow. "Oh? How?" I shrug, "Well, apparently there wasn't many people after us to begin with. They surrendered, saying they wouldn't mess with us again." Ugh, I hate lying.

"Oh that makes sense. But are you hurt Lilith?" Giorno says, walking over to me as he eyes my body.

"No, I was the only one who wasn't hurt." 

Saying that, he smiles at me. I couldn't help but feel chills run down my spine at his stare, as if he was looking straight through me.

"I see. Well, that's good..."

His stares straight at my eyes for a second, in a trance. He begins to lean in, but gets interrupted by both Bucciarati and Mista coming inside of the turtle.

Bruno looks at me and Giorno. I could've sworn I saw a disgusted look on his face before it disappears as he starts to speak. "Ahem," He clears his throat, gaining Giorno's attention.

"Giorno, I need you to heal Mista immediately."

He nods stiffly, walking over to where Bucciarati has set Mista down on the sofa.

Bucciarati shifts closer to me, frowning. "Are you ready to tell them?"

I nod, my heart racing. "Y-yes. I will."

He nods, then claps his hand one time. "Everyone, Lilith needs to say something. It is of utmost importance."

Once everyone's eyes land on me, I breathe out shakily. "U-Uhm.. There is something important I need to tell you all. I've been keeping.. Secrets."

Narancia raises his eyerbrow. "Um, what? Wait, is it about your stand?"

I wince. "Uh- A little bit, yes. Some already have found a little bit, some have not. And, well, I've decided it's time to tell the truth."

Fugo watches me intensely as I fidget with my hands nervously. So, am I finally going to get the answers to my questions? I couldn't stop thinking about the fiance thing since that day.. He thinks to himself.

"You see.. Just like how Trish is connected to the Don, so am I. You see... I am engaged to him."

Everyone's eyes fill with shock besides Giorno's and Bucciarati's. Mista, in pain from Giorno's healing, screams. "You have to be kidding me?!"

Narancia drops his juice in shock. "There's no way.. But why?"

This is the hard part.

Trying to regain my composure, I swallow down the vomit coming from my throat. "I am not the fiance to this man by choice.. I am being forced to."

Mista gulps, "So, that's how it is, huh? That means I will never have a chance with you then.."

Giorno hits the wall in frustration. "I refuse. I am not letting that man control you like this!"

"B-but Giorno, you cannot disobey the Don!" Sputters Fugo, jumping off the sofa.

He glares at Fugo. "At this point, I don't care. She doesn't deserve this! Being controlled like this! I can't let this happen."

Abbachio scowls at Giorno. "You fool! No one wants this for her, but you can't just go off to fight the Don! You'd die!"

"Enough! Quiet down." Yells Bucciarati. "Giorno, I don't want this for her either. You have a death wish--"

"You love her, don't you?"

Silence.

Bucciarati's eyes widen. "I- What?"

Giorno slowly steps over to Bucciarati. "I see the way you stare at her. It's disgusting. Keep your filthy eyes off of her!"

Bucciarati stares at Giorno in disbelief. "Excuse me? I should be the one saying that to you! You are perverted, Giorno. She's older than you, yet you never give up, do you? You take every chance you get just to touch her, don't you?"

Giorno laughs at Bucciarati, eyes full of hate. He takes out Golden Experience, making Bucciarati step back away from Giorno. "You say that again Bucciarati, and I'll kill you.." 

Abbachio jolts up, moving in front of Bucciarati. "What the hell, Giorno?! Get the hell away from Bucciarati!"

Just as Golden experience swings at Abbachio, I push him down to the ground. He looks at me straddling him, his face red from both his anger and him being flustered.

"Lilith, I..."

"No Giorno!" I yell. "You're fucking crazy! If you touch any of them I'll..."

I grab Mista's gun, pointing it at my head. "I'll shoot myself if you lay a finger on them. Get the fuck away from them!"

He puts away Golden Experience, looking at me with crazed eyes. "I... I'm sorry Lilith."

The last thing I see is Fugo, Narancia and Mista running up to the scene before I black out completely.