ONE

ᰔᩚ𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞

ᰔᩚ
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞

IN A STORY-TELLING POV
(Lilith/reader)

      "Mista, just cut the cake into a smaller slice. Like this"

      You rise from your seat and approach the cake, slicing it neatly in half. "There, that should do it. We now have five slices."

      Since you last met Bucciarati, he had invited you to his team after he realized you've been getting hunted down by thugs. He cared about you.

      Mista turns to you, embracing you tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best!"

      You offer an awkward smile and then take your seat once again.

      Because you were busy helping Mista with his tetraphobia, Fugo gets angry at Narancia and jabs a fork in his cheek.

      "Well, he's really lost it now."

      Just as Narancia fights back at Fugo, Bruno yells at your table.

      "Settle down! I could hear you all outside of the restaurant! You're bothering the guest here!"

      All of you freeze and look towards Bruno. He scolds your group before you spot a blonde headed man behind Bruno.

      "This is the new member I was telling you about yesterday. His name is Giorno Giovanna. Please— try to make a good impression."

      Fugo and Narancia start to apologize to eachother. Bruno walks over to where a worker was saying he had a phone call.

      You courteously pull out a chair for Giorno to your left. "Pleasure to meet you, Giorno. I'm Lilith," you say, offering a polite smile. He nods in acknowledgment as he takes his seat.

      "Thank you, Tesoro," you murmur, your cheeks tinted with a blush, before glancing back at the group. Your gaze then shifts towards Abbacchio.

..

      'Um.. Did I see that correctly? '

..

      'Did he really just piss in that pot?'

      Mista attempted to shield your eyes, but his effort fell short since you sat on the opposite side of the table.

      "Take a sip, Giorno. I'm sure you're parched," Abbacchio encourages, sliding the cup closer to him.

      Giorno expresses his gratitude and lifts it to his lips. However, as he raises it, the noxious scent of the "tea" wafts into his nose.