Epilouge

This is the end everyone:)!!! and no there will not be a sequel sorry everyone:) well I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it and uploading it to you all:)

Odette:

"Jacob Black don't you dare!" I screeched as he dumped me into the ocean waters of La Push.

It was now summertime again and Jacob and I had rekindled our romance, and things were going strong. I swam back up to the surface to see a bent over Jacob laughing, I jumped on him causing him to eat salt water; he came back up scowling at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to laugh.

He tackled me down to the warm shore waters and crushed his lips blissfully to mine. We kissed passionately until waves washed over us causing us to laugh.

"I love you." Jacob said as he lovingly gazed at me

I smiled as my heart skipped a beat "I love you too Jake." I said as I kissed him once again

"Yo! love birds it's time for lunch!" Kingston yelled

"Ah he's too busy eating your sisters face." Nick teased causing an eruption of laughter

"Shut up!" Kingston punched Nick hard

"No but seriously come eat." Sam yelled as he cradled his son

"Fine!" Jacob and I grumbled when he reached the table, Jacob began to make our burgers.

"Hey where's Paul?" Embry asked

"He's coming." Quil said with a mouth full of burger.

"Yo my peoples!" We heard Paul greet us

"Pauly boy!" I screeched causing him to smile big

"Odette!" He yelled as he hugged me

Paul still loved me but he said he'd rather be my friend and be close to me instead of loosing me all together.

"What up Paul?" Jake greeted his wolf brother

"Jacob bro!" Paul replied as they did a weird handshake

"Here's your burger baby." Jake said handing me my yummy burger

But Paul yanked it off my plate and took a huge bite out of it causing me to scowl at him.

"Hey!" I said while slapping him on the back of his head

Paul simply shrugged and kissed my cheek "Wow!" I said eating my burger

Later on that day everyone sat by the fire enjoying the warm summer night. I was down by the shore gazing at the sunset, Jacob wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple lovingly. I couldn't have asked for a better out come, to end up with a man I'd fallen hopelessly in love with.

We turned to face each other, Jacob cupped my face lovingly "Together-" he began "Forever." I finished while sealing it with a passion filled kiss.