chapter 2

Jacob:

I broke up with Odette , I had to know if there was a chance with Bella now that her leech of a boyfriend left her. Now was my chance to try and be with her but if I was still with Odette I would never know.

I've done this so many times to Odette and every time Bella breaks my heart Odette always takes me back. This time it lasted longer between her and me 8 months to be exact. I love Odette but I love Bella more and I can't just forget about her.

"Hey Jake." Bella said as I went to pick her up

"Hey Bella." I said while embracing her

being near her felt so right.

"So where we going?"

"Well I thought we'd go to Sam's and see what they're up to."

"cool."

Once we arrived I saw Odette. I had a lump in my throat at the sight of her, she was standing outside Emily and Sam's house smiling from all the fuss inside. She was still so beautiful, it pained me to know I was the reason she was hurting.

No Jake you love Bella just Bella not Odette that's why you ended it between you two I said to myself.

"Odette."

She turned around and her smile was wiped off as soon as she saw me and Bella together. God I'm sorry Odette I wish you didn't love me.

"Odette!!" I heard Paul call her

 Her smile was back on her face, and without a second glance towards Bella and me she took off towards Paul.

As soon as she got to him he pulled her into a tight hug, I always thought Paul liked Odette. From the moment he met her he had a look in his eyes. But every time I'd ask him if he liked her he'd just say no and change the subject.

I watched them as they talked and then I saw Paul give me a glare and then Odette put her small hand on his cheek. He was shaking and she calmed him down.

I held back a growl as I saw him look at her lovingly.

God why am I jealous I broke up with her!

"Jake?" I heard Bella say

"yeah?" I answered her still keeping my eyes on Paul and Odette 

"are you ok?"

"Yeah come on Bella lets go down to the beach." I quickly snapped out of it and smiled at her in reassurance

"Um ok." she said awkwardly