Chapter thirteen

This chapter is basically just smut, so if you don't like it I think you'll have to wait for the next one.
Enjoy
-Flora

Aleksander woke up to the most majestic vision in his life: Alina straddling his waist looking at him like a hunter looks at her prey.

Her body was covered in a black silky nightgown.

"I figured we need to make up for the time we lost in the last few centuries..." her tone was low, arousing his body in ways he couldn't hide.

"Just as I thought, let me take care of you," she smirked and bent to kiss him.

Her body was writhing against his, their breaths coming in short pants, and his hands were strangely still not holding her.

"Let me take care of you," she said again then proceeded to kiss his chest going lower and lower, nearing his pants and looking back at him through her lashes.

"Alina," he was so stunned he couldn't move.

"Shhhh..." she breathed, now at his visible bulge "Just tell me how you like it," her hands sneaked beneath his waistband and brushed against his hot flesh.

His head hit the cushion behind him "Fuck."

"Maybe later" she answered kissing the last glimpse of sanity away.

"Alina-"

---------------------

He opened his eyes.

He closed them again. Of course, it was a dream. It was all too fuzzy to be real, he didn't even remember seeing his hands. He was certain he would have been using his hands if it had been real.

A little movement caused him to open his eyes again. Alina was beside him, her nightgown wasn't black and she was still sleeping. He smiled. His little, naive Alina. He liked her that way, and couldn't imagine her so provocative as in his dream. She was beautiful and so tempting beside him.

It wasn't the first time he woke up and stayed to look at her sleeping. It was one of his favourite parts of the day, private and secret, for him alone. It relaxed him and gave him time to think.

It also wasn't the first time he had woken up with a hard-on after a dream of a naughty Alina, though if it was the case he usually got up and had a cold bath that was prepared for him in the evening before so he could have it in peace.

This time he stayed and looked at her body thoroughly.

She was lying on her side, her nightgown following the curve of her hip, her hair blended with the black of his sheets, making her light skin stand out. Her lips were slightly parted and pressed on his pillow. When he arrived at her eyes they were staring back at him.

No one said anything for some seconds, then she closed her eyes and snuggled near him, putting a hand on his chest, "Good morning."

"Good morning," he answered, trying deftly to distance her from his pelvis. "What have you planned for today?" her voice was low as in his dream.

He cleared his throat "The usual: read reports from the fjerdan Fjerdan border, read the reports the King doesn't read, we have a lesson together today, I replace Baghra, don't you remember?

But first things first, I have to take a bath..." he said casually. I have to take a bath or I won't be reading those reports for a long while.

"Mmn-mmn," she said, nodding on his chest but not letting him go for a few seconds, then she jumped like a cat and sat on the bed turning her back to him, "Well... I won't keep you from your bath then," she said with a trembling voice.