Information about my OCs

Generator used for last names

Modern year when characters go through door: 2018

.

Name: Jamie Rivera
Birthday: 4th of December, 1993
Age: 25
Height: 150cm
Pronouns: She/They
Sex: Female
Family: Calum (Father, Deceased), Danielle (Mother, Deceased), Haruko (Adoptive Mother, 50), Kaito (Adoptive Father, 52), Riley (Adoptive sister, 27)
Appearance: Crimson hair, Caucasian (White), blue eyes, burn scar over right eye and left hand/forearm
Place of birth: Adelaide, SA, Australia
Sexuality: Pansexual, Polyamorous
Clothing style: Alternative masculine
Disabilities/Disorders: Anxiety
Personality: Intelligent, antisocial, creative, observant, manipulative, threatens people a lot
Backstory:

When Jamie was 7, her mother (Danielle) murdered her husband (Jamie's father, Caleb) with an axe. Caleb had cheated and Danielle was an alcoholic and druggy, so she wasn't in her right mind. Jamie's father was killed when she was at school and he was stuffed in a storage closet. 3 days after the murder, Jamie was wandering the halls when a foul smell caught her attention. She followed the stench and came to the closet where her father's body was, which Jamie saw when she opened the door.

Barely a moment after Jamie's discovery, a gunshot rang throughout the house coming from the living room. Jamie ran into the living room and then froze when their mother came into view. Danielle had a bullet wound straight through her heart, blood spilling from her mouth and a gun resting loose in her hand. Jamie smelt smoke and discovered a fire in the kitchen. In a panic, Jamie rushed to their room that was next to the kitchen to retrieve their belongings. They packed a small backpack of clothes and money, but they burnt their left hand in the process. When trying to exit the burning house, Jamie also received a burn to their right eye and their sight was impaired in that eye.

Jamie had been living in an underground train station with a pharmacy eyepatch and long sleeves to hide their hands. They had not been able to treat the burns properly, only having access to water and a small bottle of aloe Vera. Riley came and sat down next to them, noticing the young girl's sadness. Riley and her parents took Jamie to the police, and ended up adopting the, as Jamie had no relatives in the country.

When she was 8, Jamie went with her new family to their home in Japan as they had been on a holiday when finding Jamie. They had to stay a while longer for legal reasons and obtaining the custody of Jamie.

After the incident of the fire, Jamie unfortunately became suicidal and tried to commit twice before the age of 10. Riley managed to stop her both times and stop her from attempting again in the future, however Riley couldn't stop Jamie's self harm. This was because Riley didn't actually know about it. Olive and Riley found out about Jamie's self harm when she was 15 and they managed to stop her. Riley often blames herself because it went on for 5 years without her knowing, but Jamie constantly reassures her that she is better now thanks to Riley and Olive.

Riley and Jamie went to school together, Riley being 2 years older so she went to middle school before Jamie. After a lot of bullying, the decision was made that when Riley graduated Jamie would be homeschooled. However, Jamie met Olive who was the same age and became Jamie's best friend. Olive had a small friend group who welcomed Jamie and they all got along well.

After graduation, Jamie, Olive and Riley remained good friends and went on a trip to Paris in 2018. Then they went through the door.

Additional!
Jamie met Charles, Faust and Vlad before her friends did and they connected very well. In some (most) stories, Jamie falls in love with both Charles and Faust and moves in with them to the castle. They have a polyamorous relationship. In different stories, Jamie ends up with Theo (or Leo).