Riley is replaced

Inspired by @Marijaserbia Thanks for letting me use the idea!

Prompt: A new girl walks through the door and catches everyone's attention. Riley (MC) begins to feel replaced and seeks help from her sister.

.

"So, you've got a pick me?" The crimson-haired woman set down a cup of tea for their sister. The brunette sighed, fiddling with her hands in her lap.

"Yeah, and I feel a little... replaced," she admitted.

About a week ago, the door to the mansion opened, and upon Comte's return, he was followed by a woman. The woman was an attention attractor or a 'pick me, as Jamie called her, and was making Riley uncomfortable.

"This bitch has some sort of hypnosis going on," Olive scoffed. She didn't feel replaced, but she felt bad that Riley did. She was also frustrated that the men of the mansion were so naive and easily manipulated to fall for the woman's tricks. They needed a solution to the problem, and Olive could only think of using her fists. So the next stop was the genius Jamie, also the incredibly protective little sister.

"Hm, I might have an idea." Jamie stood up, beckoning the two women to follow them. They exchanged glances but stood up and left the library, unsure as to where they were going.

The three arrived at Faust's lab and Jamie opened the door, not bothering to knock.

"What did I tell you about knocking," the priest noted. His partner rolled their eyes and walked to him, hugging him. Something they did when they wanted something.

"I have a small favour to ask," they looked up at him with sparkling eyes, resting their chin on his chest. He looked over at the two other women in the room then raised an eyebrow at his lover.

"What kind of favour?" Jamie explained the situation to him, not being discreet about how much they hated the woman before even meeting her.

"I know you make a bunch of potions," Jamie said, "so I was wondering if you could make a truth serum." Faust didn't respond, but he didn't look like he was going to say yes.

"Please~" Jamie dragged out the word to try and convince Faust. He was quiet for a moment but agreed with a sigh. On the term that a certain lover of his had to become a test subject to a... pleasure experiment, he made the truth serum.

"Hehe, thank you!" Jamie clutched the small vile of green liquid and leaned in to kiss Faust's cheek, but he turned his head so their lips met. Jamie's eyes widened, but they accepted the kiss happily. It took an awkward cough from Olive to make them break apart. When Jamie pulled away from a blushing mess, Faust smirked, satisfied.

(Time skip brought to you by Dazai using Isaac's head as an armrest)

Walking the familiar halls made Jamie uncomfortable and nostalgic. The last time they were in the mansion, things didn't go too well between them and the residents. They were lucky enough to have patched things up with Riley and Olive.

Sebastian had said that the pick me, Emma, was having tea in the dining hall with Le Comte. He was a little bewildered to see Jamie again but they brushed it off.

"Hondje?" A voice called from behind the trio of women. Jamie turned around to see the Van Goh brothers walking toward them.

"Hello Jamie, it's good to see you again!" Vincent ever the ray of sunshine smiled.

"You too," they casually said, allowing a small smile onto their lips. It was hard to resist the infectiousness of Vincent's smiles and happiness. Plus, Jamie was secretly very happy to see Theo again. They had gotten along well when Jamie was still at the mansion.