When they see their ex - Angst & HCs

Requested by @AnimeAngel176. I did this as like headcanons, sorry if that's not what you wanted.

No MC in this one, and this is only the suitors who were married/had children. I didn't do Dazai because I don't know enough about him and how he gets when emotional.

Also as like a little disclaimer: the time that Ikemen Vampire is set in would result in most of the wives and even children being dead. Some of them like Arthur I think might not have even been married yet, but I'm too lazy to structure it historically accurate so please don't come at me.

I rewrote this like three times, so sorry if it's no good. Also a few of them don't feature their children. I based the children's appearances off of a combination of their parents, and I used the historical depictions of the wives' appearances.
.

Napoleon & Marie
- He was returning from his lesson with the children. He was walking through the town square, it was a nice day so he wanted to realise back to the mansion.
- He heard a high pitched voice call out his name. It sounded like a child, so he thought maybe one of his students had something they wanted to ask.
- He turned around and saw three young boys running about, but they weren't going towards him.
- One boy with dark hair and green eyes said his name again, and another with dark reddish hair and blue eyes stopped running and said "Yeah?"
- Napoleon recognised the children, and when he laid eyes on the final boy he felt a sinking feeling in his stomach.
- The boy had the same hair as him, and he had grey blue eyes.
- A woman with cloudy blue eyes a few metres away called out three names: Napoleon, Charles, and Eugéne.
- The children ran over to her, one calling her "mother".
- Napoleon snapped out of his daze and ducked into an alley.
- He knew them, the woman being Marie, his wife, and the children his three sons.
- He wanted to talk to them so much, but he knew they wouldn't believe it was him. Or they would be terrified and run away. He was meant to be dead after all.

Mozart x Constanze
- Mozart had been hired to play at a ball once again.
- He was doing well, as usual, when he was caught off guard.
- It was during the intermission, and he was sipping champagne as he made small talk with some guests. He spotted a woman across the room, not all that different from the other guests, her dress was no grander and her beauty was not extraordinary, but she caught his attention.
- How could he not remember his dear wife, he had loved her deeply. The question that plagued his mind was what was she doing in Paris, and what was she doing at this ball.
- The intermission came to a close and he had to get back to work, but he struggled to focus knowing she was there.
- Would Constanze recognise him? Would she know it was him by hearing the music? His mind was clouded, and that led to him hitting a wrong note; a minuscule mistake barely anyone would notice, but it was certain to plague his mind for a while.
- He went home after the ball, managing to escape Constanze seeing him. He struggled to sleep that night, and barely ate the next few days.
- He knew he couldn't see her, but knowing his beloved lady was wandering through the same streets he does bothered him greatly.

Arthur x Jean
- Arthur had two wives during his lifetime. He was married to a woman named Luisa, but she was dying of tuberculosis. While they were still married he met Jean, and he felt it was love at first sight. He hadn't experienced that again since his death.
- It was midday and he had finished up with his "lunch". He was walking back to the mansion when he encountered a familiar face.
- He had slept with nearly every woman in Paris, so seeing someone he knew was unavoidable. It was different this time though, for this woman was not just a fling or a quick snack for when he had a vampiric urge, this was someone he had truly cherished.
- Her dark blonde hair was tucked neatly in a low bun, and her bright green eyes were trained on two young children frolicking. Another child, a boy, with the same hair and eyes as Jean was beside her holding a bag of groceries. He looked like the oldest among the three, Arthur recognised him as Denis, his first child with Jean.
- The two children running about had marine blue hair and green eyes, and if his calculations were correct they were Adrian and Jean, his other two children with Jean.
- Knowing what would happen if he was seen, Arthur hid under the shade of a store. The shadows would conceal him, because even if he couldn't talk to them Arthur was definitely going to watch them.
- His heart ached, but knowing they were well and happy slightly soothed him.
- He had mixed emotions for the next few days, and he didn't see any women for about a week.

Theo x Johanna
- Theo adored his wife and son, but he died one year after his son was born. That didn't stop him from recognising them though, and good god was he in pain.
- He returning from a meeting with a new client, and he was in good spirits as the deal had been sealed almost straight away.
- At the sight of them his mood darkened, and he felt a slight sickness in his stomach.
- Johanna had done so much for both him and Vincent, and he had loved her very much. She was a clever and capable woman, and he wondered what she had been doing. He noticed on her finger the wedding ring her had given her, and he saw no new ones meaning she had not remarried. He was happy about that, and he admired her for taking care of a child and most likely working at the same time. She wouldn't have been able to survive for so long with just the will money.
- He wanted to speak to her, but knowing how dangerous the secret he and the other residents shared was, he decided to just go back home.
- Vincent noticed he seemed a little depressed, but Theo being Theo made up an excuse. Not even Arthur could figure out what was actually happening with the art dealer, and that's how he preferred it.

Shakespeare x Anne
- He was seated in the audience at another one of his plays, curiously observing the audience.
- As always, the play ended with massive applause. People began flooding out of the theatre, him being one as he blended in with the crowd. He smiled as he heard the praising words of the audience, but he was used to it by now.
- William found himself actually becoming bored and so he decided to go home early.
- As he was searching for his carriage he spotted a woman he barely remembered.
- Her dress was one of the lesser fine ones, but it did not subtract from her beauty. Her blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders and her violet eyes twinkled, no doubt from the mesmerising play she had clearly enjoyed.
- Shakespeare hadn't truly fallen in love with her. He had married her because a woman of her standing carrying a child alone would not be accepted by society. They had remained married until his death, and they had more children together. He certainly cared for her, but he hadn't felt a romantic attraction to her.
- So why did it pain him that he could not interact with her now?
- Did he wish to tell her he was well?
- And did he want to ask her if she and the children were doing alright?
- "It does not matter," he told himself. He was a vampire, a being without mortality that did not deserve to be with her once again. He had given that up when he agreed to Comte's offer, for his plays were his everything, he did not need a woman.