Handsome Stranger

Phoebe P.O.V

Walking down the breezy promenade, taking in the sea air and thinking about life itself, I wondered how many people passed along here everyday. How many people with mysterious pasts and futures full of potential had come here to do the same thing as me. I bet they hadn't thought about what I'd thought about... The darkness my mind allowed seemed inhuman to be thought by anyone else.
Armed with a Costa coffee and sheer determination, I carried on powering through the bitter November wind. It was just me in the mid morning mist of the path, until a shadowy figure began to emerge in the distance. Tall, still nothing but a silhouette at the moment. As we edged closer to each other, I could make out more features. Male, again quite tall, seemingly black hair but that could be the hazy light. Not wanting to seem like a stalker I looked at my feet for a moment. Bad choice.
I felt a thud on my chest as myself and all my belongings fell to the floor, including the hot coffee I had previously bought. I mumbled some unspeakable exclamation under my breath and began to get myself up.
"Woah wait its alright, I'll help you."
I heard a deep, comforting voice say. I looked up to see two deep burgundy eyes staring far into mine. A very handsome stranger knelt before me, offering a hand to help me up. Embarrassed, and a little dazed I took his hand and stood up to see him properly. He seemed to gulp as I did so.
"God are you OK?" He cooed
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm so sorry, I'm such a klutz sometimes."
He chuckled the cutest chuckle. I thanked him, and carried on. Only when we had left one another, did I realise how much of an impact this handsome stranger had made...