You Don't Have To Go Just Yet.

Phoebe P.O.V
So there I was, in Dan's bedroom, naked. Almost sadly it's not what it sounds like, I was getting changed. Selene had picked a cute wintery outfit, bless her. I missed her, eventhough I have only been away one night. I couldn't wait to get back and see her, but I didn't want to leave.
I was still trying to take it all in. It was all so spontaneous, and I couldn't quite believe I was doing it. Eventhough it was unintentional, I would never have dreamt of sleeping at someone's house if I'd only just met them. He brought out a new and different side to me, a side no one else had ever seen, except him. I guess, in the most innocent way possible, I was under his spell.

Dan P.O.V
Phil and I sat there for what seemed like an age watching cartoons like every Sunday morning. Inside, I was waiting for her to come out, so the butterflies would come back. Finally, she stepped through the door. Oh god, here we go again...
She was wearing a loose crimson jumper and deep blue denim jeans. Rather ungentlemanly of me, I commented on how good they made her look, if you get what I mean. Only in my head of course. Her accidentally ginger hair was in an intentionally messy bun, secured with a black bow. Eyeliner made her dazzling eyes pop and berry red lipstick framed her smile. I secretly hoped I'd ruin that later... As usual, I was almost speechless by her existence, just her being in the room made me crumble. In a good way.
"Excuse my hair, I could make a really impressive excuse, but I couldn't be bothered to wash it!" She giggled.
As she walked over to the kitchen, I pulled the bottom of her jumper discreetly, so she was level with my mouth. I whispered:
"You're so beautiful."
Her cheeks flushed a rosy pink and she smiled, looking down then up through the wispy hair in her face. Phil looked over at this point,unaware that I could see him. What he did next confused me...

Phil P.O.V
He whispered something in her ear, and she blushed like a schoolgirl. A look of utter envy rose across my face as I watched them being, well, them. I got that feeling again, like my gut had fallen a thousand feet inside of me. The worst thing is I can't control it. I decided the best thing to do is to just keep my eyes on the TV, get jealous of the anime characters instead.
I have to get over this.

Dan P.O.V
Phil's expression was something I had to watch. He knew I wouldn't leave him behind, what's on his mind?
I let these thoughts slip, and signalled for Phoebe to take a seat next to me.
"What do you wanna do today Ginger?" I teased. Her recent hair dying incident hadn't been the best, and she was slightly self-conscious about it. Punching me on the arm, she replied:
"Well, I should probably be getting back. Selene is already texting me and we normally watch netflix on Sundays."
Putting on puppy eyes, I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She avoided eye contact as not to feel guilty.
"You don't have to go just yet, do you?" I mumbled, my hand still stroking her hair. Phil, by this time had left, also slightly weird. My fingers wandered to the back of her neck, tracing patterns and circles on her skin, making her shudder slightly. I looked into her eyes, trying not to drown in them and forget what I was doing. Holding her neck, I leant in and (as I had hoped) ruined her lipstick. She ran her hand through my curly morning hair, gripping it slightly as our bodies found their way closer to eachother. Still letting her weight rest in my arms, I pulled away to talk to her. Her lipstick was surprisingly unspoiled, something I could work on. She rested her head on my bare chest, her legs on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, protectively holding her there.
"Trust me, if I could stay forever like this, I would." She said, sighing slightly. Me being me, I replied with:
"But after a while you'd need the loo..."
Great, way to ruin the moment Dan... She giggled on an out breath. We stayed there for a long time, but it still wasn't enough. I rested my head on hers, and kissed it lightly.
"I've got to go." She said, sorrow and regret overpowering her voice. "Don't worry, I can walk by myself. I doubt I'll get abducted now!"
I watched her get up and straighten out her jumper, reaching for her coat. Pulling myself up, I helped her snuggle into it. She walked towards the door, but there was still something I had to do.
"Phoebe!" I called. She turned around, and I could see the sadness in her eyes.
"Yes?" She said
"I love you."
She bit her lip in relief.
"I love you too."
Watching her walk along the pavement below from the window, I blew a kiss down to her. Obviously she didn't know about it, but I did.
And deep down, she knew it anyway, I told her.