Possibly Maybe Im Falling For You

Phoebe P.O.V

I was suddenly awoken by the shrill tone of my mobile. Eyes closed, I reached over and picked it up.
"Hello?" I said in a husky I-just-woke-up voice.
"Phoebe where the f*ck are you, you've been out all night I thought you were dead!" Selene boomed down the phone, so loud I had to take it away from my ear.
A sudden panic rose inside of me. Where am I? I opened my eyes fully and scanned the room, and the familiarity of it comforted me.
"Selene its okay, I'm at Dan's. I'm safe." All the memories of the night before came flooding back to mind, and I breathed out in relief.
"Wait did you-" I cut her off just in time.
"No no no I'm on the sofa. I fell asleep during the film we watched." I explained. I told her to drop some clothes and things on the doorstep, as I had nothing with me.
I flopped back on the sofa, still processing what had happened. In the back of my mind, I thought about how stupid I was for trusting him so much. For all I know he couldve been an axe murderer, but something about him let me put my ultimate trust in him. He was different.
I checked the time; 9:30. They should be up soon. My reflection in my phone showed a tired, slightly shocked me, with mascara halfway down my face. I went to the kitchen, unknown territory until then. Splashing my face with water, and rubbing away any makeup stains, I listened hard for any signs of life coming from the depths of their flat. Silence.
I leant on the counter, still contemplating what happens next. A part of me hoped Dan would be up first, as I don't think Phil particularly liked me yet. I don't know, there's something about him.
Just as I was beginning to relax, two warm, gentle hands stroke my shoulders.
"Morning." I heard his deep, soft voice whisper. He kissed me lightly on the neck, and rested his arms either side of me, leaning on the counter. I turned myself around to face him. My plans of seeming romantic failed when I saw his bed hair. I burst out laughing, burying my face in his bare chest with embarrassment.
"What?" He asked completely confused.
"Your..your hair!" I teased.
It was curly from root to tip, and absolutely wild. Hobbit hair. He caught on and blushed like a schoolboy.
"Oh I'm joking, you look lovely." I joked.
He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me deep on my lips, and I placed my hands gently across the back of his neck. Once again we were lost in the moment, like our feelings danced with each other, exchanging their love as they went. He pulled me closer until almost every bit of us was touching. He ran a hand through my hair as the kiss intensified. Gradually, we slowed until we departed with closed lips. His eyes met mine and a cheeky smile spread on his lips.
"Good morning to you too..." I teased.

Dan P.O.V

I couldnt draw my eyes from her as she waltzed around the kitchen, trying to make coffee. We have very high cupboards, which was a challenge for her, being about 5ft. I stared into space, daydreaming about the kiss we just shared. It was magical, like nothing I've ever had before. I think I'm in love with her. Hopelessly, madly in love with her. I've got to tell her, in more than just a kiss...
"Umm Phoebe?" She stopped in her tracks, looking slightly startled.
"Yeah." She replied.
"Umm... I don't know really how to say this, so I'm just going to come out with it. I think that, possibly, maybe I'm... falling for you. Falling in love... with you..." I said, quietly and with my eyes tightly shut so as not to mess up if I got lost in hers.
She looked completely speechless, just staring at me, almost as if she had heard me wrong.
"And the truth is." I continued. "I have been, from the very first moment I saw you... And, I don't think I've ever loved someone more." I stopped before my words ran away with me. She gulped nervously. I shot her a slight smile, and she used it as a signal to let a huge grin spread across her face. She ran across the kitchen and jumped into my arms. I held her close as she whispered in my ear;
"I love you Dan."