Back To Mine?

Phoebe P.O.V
We smiled widely, gazing at the dark nights sky. Snow shards fell down, collecting like fairy dust on his equally dark hazel hair. A snowflake coincidently fell on my now warmed lips. He leant in again, and kissed it away lightly. It's like we couldn't keep away from each other.
I shivered, making him snap out of his little moment and put his arm round me. He held me close, and I buried my snow-frosted head into his shoulder.
"You're freezing!" He exclaimed, and I smiled, agreeing.
He shifted a little.
"W-why don't you come back to mine, get warmed up? Besides it's closer than your house and my flat mate makes literally the best cocoa this side of the Thames."
I had to stop myself from squealing...
"Well do you honestly think I could refuse cocoa on a night like this?"
I joked as we strolled away, leaving our secret Love Lane behind. It was still snowing, and the warm, cosy light of houses lit our way. He told me about his flat mate, Phil. If I'm honest, how he described him seemed exactly the same to Dan, but I didn't say anything. His constantly comforting arm didn't draw from my waist, holding me close as if to protect me. Like I was his.
Dan P.O.V
She seemed so cold, I had to keep my arm by her, incase it helped at all. The other reason was to stop passing men, drunk on mulled wine, from getting anywhere near her.
"Nearly here." I whispered. I could tell she was sleepy, every so often she would drop her head onto my shoulder, completely limp underneath me. Only when I spoke she would jolt up again.
Finally the welcoming light of my flat came to my attention. I kissed her head, bringing her back from her daydreams. She breathed out, her breath warm on my bare neck. I usually hated my neck being touched, but she was the only exception. She drew away from me and waited for the door to open. In the lift, she admitted she's terrified of the dark, hence why walking down dark streets wasn't her favourite. I empathised with her, my fear being the same.
My key turned in the lock, a rush of warming air enveloping us as we walked in. I took her jacket.
"So, this is it." I said, opening my arms as to advertise the place.
"It's lovely! Nothing like I had expected. I had thought a studenty boyish abode would be more fitting!" She giggled, still shivering.
Phil's voice came calling from the kitchen. He obviously didn't know Phoebe was here, so as he stepped out to greet me, he was a little taken a back.
"Phil, this is Phoebe.."