Chapter 97: Easter

Weeks and months had passed since the Zeref incident and the HSG. In the end of the HSG, Fairy tail high won! Making us the best high school in Magnolia. Gray and I were dating, Levi and Gajeel were getting closer to each other, same for Mira and Laxus and.... today was Easter. Meaning that we are already in April. Meaning that we had to make the Easter challenge, or that is how Erza calls it, we girls must dress as bunnies.... at school. I had to go to the mall to get a bunny costume. I know that the taken boys will be jealous 'cause the single boys will be pervy as always. But, what can we do? It's a challenge from Erza, no one can defy her.

I was at home, brushing my hair as I wore my bunny costume. It was purple, purple sandals, purple bunny-like dress with a white fluffy cotton tail, and two bunny ears used as a diadema or headband. I let my hair loose 'till my lower back and sat on my bed. I took my purple IPhone and texted Lucy.

To Lucy:

Hey Lucy! I'm kinda nervous and I don't want to go walking around and get on Gray's motorcycle wearing this, what can I do?

I hit the send icon and send the text message. I walked towards my closet and got a white crossover purse and put it on. I put my phone on my purse and walked downstairs. I walked towards the kitchen and made some scrabbled eggs with bacon and toasts. My phone rang and I slide it to unlock and read the following message from Lucy.

To Fumiko from Lucy:

Erza said that if you feel uncomfortable, you can wear clothes on top on the costume. For example: You can wear a leather jacket with some jeans.

I sighed in relief when I read the message. I replied.

To Lucy:

Thank you Lucy!

I send it and put two plates of scrabbled eggs with bacon and toasts on the table. I put my hand on my hips and sighed. "Where is he? He's so late."

I rushed upstairs at entered my room. I opened my closet and took a white plain t-shirt and some ripped blue jeans. I then walked downstairs and heard a fork on a plate. I finished the last steps of the stairs and walked towards the closet of downstairs. I opened the closet and took a wooden bat. I held it tightly and walked towards the kitchen slowly. And saw him, the idiot, eating his breakfast. I laid on the wall as I put down the bat and smirked.

He was eating breakfast here like every single morning.

I crossed my arms, "Ya know, you can knock on the door, right?"

"Why? You know I have the key stupid."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around him, as he sat down eating, and kissed his left cheek. "I hate you, Fullbuster."

He chuckled. "I hate ya too, stupid."

I sat across him and began to eat. "How's my breakfast? Ya like it?"

He nodded. "It's great. You are my personal chef, ya know?"

I blushed and kept eating. I teased him. "Mr. Fullbuster gonna get jealous today."

"Ugh, shut up Fumiko."

"Awwww.... you jealous." He glared at me but then looked back to his plate with a smile. He stood up with his empty plate on hand and took mines, which was also empty. I stood up and got my back bag from the sofa of the living room. He followed and closed the door with the key.

"Fumiko," Gray said as I turned my head to look at him.

"here." He threw me the keys of the motorcycle as I looked at him amazed and I exclaimed. "I can ride it?!"