chapter two

"Hey, (f/n). Its time to go." Mustang said walking to you and Edward. You looked at Edward and frowned.

"I'm sorry Edward... I have to go." You sad and let go of him and walked away with your brother. When you got in the car you looked out the window and saw the sun almost gone.

-time skip-

-roys pov-

(F/n) looked upset like she was mad at me for making her leave. I feel a bit bad.

"Where are you staying tonight?" I asked and looked at her for a short second then looking back at the road.

"I guess your place." She sounded hurt and frail. We then pulled in the driveway and we went inside.

"You can have my bed."

"No, I'll take the couch. Its your bed." She looked at me and sat on the couch. I sat next to her and turned the TV on.

"No take the bed I'm not letting you sleep on my couch." I said and turned a movie on she loved as a child. (F/n) smiled and wrapped up in a blanket.

"So what are your favorite things?" I asked trying to start a conversation. She looked at her phone and pulled up a picture.

"I like this sort of stuff." She handed me her phone and I saw something I wish I never did.

"Really (f/n). Why this? You promised you wouldn't do this to me." It was a picture of a transportation circle. I didn't think she would be doing alchemy.

She looked down and I handed the phone back. She had the 'I'm sorry' look on her face. She lifted her head and I could tell she was hurt.

"Father... He ughh... Father died a year ago..." She started to choke up so I gave her a hug and said it was ok. Not long afterwards she fell asleep in my arms so I picked her up and laid her on my bed and tucked her in,

"Goodnight." I said and shut the door.

-dream-

'Beep beep beep'

"Hey (f/n) I'm sorry I left you when we were young. Umm... I know you can't hear me or tell I'm even here but just hold on ok. Your strong. I know you are. Umm Edward... He's ughh doing just as good as you are. (F/n) ... I'm so sorry." Cries can be heard "I'm not a good brother am I (f/n)? I'm the worst there is."

-the next morning your pov-

I wake up to the smell of breakfast so I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey." Roy says putting pancakes and eggs on my plate. I sit down at the counter and he hands me my plate.

"Thanks." Is all I can say and I dig in to the delicious food. Roy sits next to me and starts to eat as well.

"Did you have a dream last night?" Roy asks in between bites.

"Yeah... I don't understand it though. I heard a beeping and what sounded like was your voice. You started to cry and said you were a horrible brother to me. And apparently Edward was 'doing fine'.I don't know if I was in a hospital or not."

He stares at me and looks worried. I just finish eating and put my plate in the sink.

-daydream-

"She looks fine. I hope she pulls through. Id hate to see a beautiful young lady like her leave this world like this." Says a man.

"Yeah... I should have said no to her and kept her safe. Its all my fault she's here." Roy said.

"Its not yours. Don't put yourself in this. Let me check on this man."

"I'll be leaving for lunch..."

"Don't be long. They may awake."

-end of daydream-

I hear my name being called.

"(F/N)!!" Roy screams.

I snap back into reality and I see mustang.

"Sorry... Just a daydream..."

~sorry its not very long.. Ughh tell me how it is. Do you like it? Do I need to change something? Is it interesting? Anything tell me about it please... Well seeya I hope you enjoyed it thanks for reading my story~