chapter eleven

~bare will me guys im in the car on yhe way to the hotel amd my dads driving... Hes really bad about slowing down when i might puke stupid car sickness._. Anyway i wanna know from you guys if i should add my own oc in. Should i?~

-a few days later your pov-

So im already planning the wedding and everything. Im gonna wear a cute dress! Sadly i like it. Its white with f/c laces for the back and it has a tail or whatever people call that thing that follows you. Sounds creepy that way.

"so when will we have the wedding?" I asked edward as he hugged me from behind. He sat there thinking for about 5 seconds.

"umm a month." He nodded and took my pencil i was using to draw. He then runs away with it so i chase after him. He starts laughing. His smile is cute...

"give it back edward." I laugh out. He keeps running and then turns around and tackles me in the middle of town. Yes he made me run out of the house and into town...

"stop it... Get off of me. Its embarrassing.." I turn bright red.

"whats wrong too many people around?" He looked hurt. I feel bad as he gets up and picks me up bridal style.

"maybe..." I say quietly and he runs back to the house still holding me. Damn hes strong.

Not long after that i get a new pencil he lost it in the commotion. And i finish my drawing. I was drawing edward for some odd reason. But it looked good. I guess.

"why me?" He said looking at the paper. I looked at him and smiled.

"cause no matter how bad the drawing would look the person its showing is beautiful either way." I gave it to him and he kissed my forehead.

"but your more beautiful then ill ever be." He smiled as he walked away.

I hear roy as he comes home from work and he looks angry. He doesn't say hi or anything he just walks to him room.

I go to his room and walk in. He is laying on the bed.

"get out." He says softly. I stand there not moving. Hes always been like that when he was mad.

"whats wrong?" I ask as he looks at me. Now hes even more mad.

"i said get out y/n." He says louder and starts to sit up. I wanna move but if i dont get whatever it is off hia chest he will be angry for a while.

"no. Roy i wont leave. You know how this ends up." He just stands up and shouts at me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY!!" He raises his hand and i stand there scared on the inside but confident on the outside.

"roy." He looks at me and puts his arm down. He looks upset and hurt.

"its maes. He wont talk to me. He said he had some work to do. But im afriad hes hurt." He looks calm again.

"ill look for him."i walk out relieved im not hurt like usually. I dont tell edward and just walk out. I hope maes is ok.

I walk to central and i hear cries from a man so i run to them. I run around a corner and see maes lying on the ground.

"Maes!" I run to him and he looks at me. Hes crying. Whats wrong?

"its ok. Im fine. Tell Alicia i love her. Isnt she cute?" He smiles. I tear up and smile.

"yes. Shes cute." I look to his side and hes been stabbed.

"ill be ok y/n. I promise. Lets go home. (hide reference there. Starts to cry)" maes hands me his picture he always shows people.

"maes?" He looks up to me.

"its the..." He couldnt even finish his sentence before he coughed up blood. All the rest of his words were mutters of bitter sadness.

Right then and there, on the spot i cried even more than i cried when mom and dad died. I couldnt hold back anymore. No more sadness. No more emotions. They all spilled out. Like everything that was built up in me exploded and erupted from me.

I walk to the payphone not even a few steps away and call roy.

"he-hes d-dead." I put the phone back and not too long roy and edward are running to me.

"ill be back." I walk to the hughes' house and tell then the news.

-2 days later-

"why are they burying daddy? He needs to finish his work. If they burry him he cant finish his work." We all cried as he was put into the ground.

~so how was it sad? I had to put that quote there. It hurt me so much. Out off all people why maes? Anyway i arrived at the hotel so i guess cya.~