chapter ten

~as i said im making one before i go on my so called vacation. Anyway ill make this quick so i can get straight to the point. Well enjoy.~

I look up to see edward staring at Alphonse. Yes it was Alphonse. He looked sad that i was hurt but i saved eds life. It was worth it.

"here ill carry her put her in." Al takes off hos helmet and leans down and i sit in his armor. I cant talk and i cant breath right i cant move my head either.

"she didnt break anything surprisingly. But shes very frail at the moment its best she stays in there and we finish the job." Edward says and starts to shout again.

Ughh.. What an idiot... Still.

-time skip by Sebastian Michaelis from black butler-

We get home and i get put in bed Roy looks at me and starts to ask questions.

"what did you do to her? How did that happen? Why did she go along?" He starts to tear up. "shes all the family i have left..."

"he... W-would h-h-have d-ie-d if i-i did-nt hel-lp..." I struggled to get out. The bruises on my neck and my legs and arms wrre pretty bad. I looked like shit.

"so you did this to yourself?" Roy said and walked out. Hes overprotective since mom and dad died. I like it but i dont.

"im sorry this happened. But i got jim back for it." Edward kissed my forehead and cuddled next to me in bed.

"i love you." I said softly. And he smiled and said it back. Not too long after i fell asleep. I didnt wake up for two days. Ed and mustang were worried about it but im fine.

"i can talk but very lightly." I whispered. "it hurts to talk louder." I sat down and ate breakfast that roy always makes.

"im just glad your better." Roy hugged me and smiled. Yeah me too. My neck still hurts from how hard he gripped my throat.

"those bruises will be a pain to hide. It looks like you were hung." Edward pats my shoulder.

Great not i look suicidal. What a lovely way to look. NOT... Just kill me so i wont have to be the full part.

I went into town after a while for me and eds anniversary for our engagement. I got some chocolates and another book for him on the philosophers stone. I find it interesting too so i read it before hand its a lot of help on creating one. But you have to sacrifice a lot of people.

"here babe i got you some stuff." I hand him the things i bought

"aww thanks. Oh happy anniversary. Here i got you these." He hands me a new leather jacket and tall laced black boots with 12 roses and a phone.

"whats this?" I ask and look at the phone. He takes it and starts a video.

-video-

"y/n i love you and i made this video to show it. For the passed 365 days i did something special for you. Each day something different."

A song plays in the background.

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

"y/n there is never a moment in my life i dont think about you."

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

"id like to give you everything i promised i would. Well ill give you my heart and i will give you all my soul. You can have my money and if youd like you can take control. Cause all i want for you is love and a.little bit of faith and maybe trust, honestu goes a long long way. In my mind i miss you every might that your not there. All I'd like to do is sit around and breath your air and although you dont feel the things that i might do. All i need is. Just you."

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

"do you see what is happening y/n?"

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go

"now turn around y/n"

-end of video-

"will you marry me y/n?" Edward was on one knee and smiling with a beautiful ring in his hand.

"yes." I cry out and hug him and kiss him.

~so how was that? Good? Well im gonna go finish packing my bag. Ill update if i can. But if not oh well. Did you enjoy? Also sarah will be a twist in the next chapter. Hmm... Well cya. Wait should i add my own oc in here to make another twist? Comment please... Ok cya.-.~