chapter six

~sorry I didn't update yesterday I had some troubling issues with my tablet again. -_- I almost chunked it at the wall so good thing I didn't or the story would be cut short and everyone would get mad... Soo I'm still asking for some oc's to make the next chapters interesting. Also I want to know ur opinions on this story. Any anime suggestions?? I hope you enjoy thanks for reading .-.~

-dreamish (whatever you wanna call it)-

Alphonse is talk in with Edward while Roy is holding your hand.

"You should start getting ready for when she awakens mustang. After all she's all you have left other than riza." Edward says patting his shoulder.

"Yeah we were gonna take her out to dinner the night she gets out of the hospital. I can't believe its been a whole year since she's been out of bed." Roy gets up and grabs his jacket. "Here. If she wakes up give this to her say its for her birthday from me."

"What is it?" Edward asks looking at the small box.

"Our mothers ring..." He walks out.

-dream thing ended-

"Mornin'" Edward says smiling. You yawn and nod (wtf is wrong with me a yawning when I type it).

"Hey." You say and get dressed into your (f/c) shirt and black skinny jeans.

"We have a quest to go on so eat up when you get out there." Edward says getting dressed as well.

"What is it for?"