chapter eight

~to those people out there who are readibg my story thank you. Ive not been at my best days in a while and i decided to look at my views and it gave me hope. I love all of you who are taking your time out of your life or as we all may say what life? Well everyone has a life it varys in who you are but we all do. So this chapter is gonna be sweet and devotrd to all of those people reading this story. Thank you guys.~

-your pov-

Since this is my last night in the hospital im gonna make it go by very fast. Either ill sleep or watch tv. Hell maybe edward will be here and spend time with me. Yeah i really don't know. These few days ive been awake made me realize a lot of things like how much i mean to everyone i love.

I sit up after being waken up by the nurse. "its breakfast." She says sits down the tray of food and leaves. At least my morning meals are ok.

I look down to find waffles, eggs and bacon on my plate with some orange juice. Just like brother always made me when i was 8. I scarf down my food and turn the tv on.

-time pass brought to you by Death The Kid from soul eater (i had to XD its chapter 8)-

About an hour after breakfast roy and edward walk in my room. They wave and sit down.

"hey babe." Edward hugs me. I smile and turn down the tv a little.

"hey."

"aww so i dont get a cute nickname?"

"hey you fine ass potato chip. Whats cooking?" I smirk and say hi to roy and he starts to laugh.

Edward is speechless and starts to bust out laughing. Almost like the time when i was with mom and she told us to read a play and roy said laughing instead of actually laughing. Those were fun days. Like we never really knew that yhings would come go this.

"wow haha you got me." Starts to laugh again. "really thats funny. Potato chip." Edward still is laughing.

I bet if he was roy he would have loved thw time i tripped over my own two feet. I was trying to walk and i looked down and fell all into the eggs. And roy laughed so hard he peed himself. To this day i dont look down and walk.

The doctor walks in and checks up on me. Edward finally stopped laughing cause roy slapped him. Which was actually funny.

"we will let you out in a few hours ok mrs. Elric?"

Mrs. Elric? We arent married... Yet. Or are we? Hmm im not sure. Oh well.

"roy sill you get me some clothes from home?" I ask standing up. He nods and walks out to get them. Roy doesn't really talk much. At least to me.

"you look thin." Edward said and helped me to the bathroom. J turn the light on and take a shower. It felt nice.

"i cant wait till i leave this hell hole. How long has it been anyway?" I ask and sit back on my bed.

"well lets say too long." Edward answered with a frown.

Not too long i fell asleep and roy was back with my clothes. He sadly woke me up too.

"its time for you to leave." Said the nurse faintly. I got back up out of the stupid hospital bed and went to that same bathroom again. I got dressed and found edward and roy holding my bags and flowers and heading for the door.

"lets go what you waiting for?" Roy shouts and leaves the hospital. We got in edwards car (lol a mustang thanks for that image too... Its pretty creepy too...) And went home.

"tomorrow we can go shopping tonight we are taking you to dinner." Roy smiles and pats my head. oh yay i hope its somewhere fancy.

"ok. That sounds fun." Yep totally does. NOT. I hate shopping for some reason. Im not the type of girly girl who loves clothes. I like leather black jackets.

-at dinner-

"this lobster is great." Mustang shoves another bite in his mouth. He seems to be having a great meal. But edwards not really looking happy. Maybe he wanted to only spend this time with me and him alone.

"i get to sleep in my own bed. Thats why im happy. Im also very happy that i have the two best guys in my life." I smile and eat a small piece of steak. Apparently ifs lady like to eat small amounts so i am... I think it makes the food cold afyer a while.

"aww thats sweet." Edward says holding my free hand. Hes sweet when he wants to be. But other times he can be a complete ass.

We finish eating amd galking and then we go home at around 11 pm. I put on some night clothes buy none fit. So i just sleep in my underwear. It was weird cause Edward was cuddling with me.

"i love you y/n..." Edward kisses my cheek.

"i missed you a lot. But most of all i missed your voice." He said holding me close. His body is really warm it makes me feel safe and tired.

"i love you too. And i missed you and your warm hugs. Night babe." I replied and shut my eyes. I slowly fall asleep happy because im in my loves arms once again.

for good.

~i know i havent updated in a whole so i made it bit longer. Well i dont have much to say. Sooo... I hope you enjoyed thanks for reading. Cya~