chapter four

-third person pov-

A few days passed and (f/n)s dreams have stopped. When (f/n) and Edward were walking with each other around central she tripped and broke her arm.

"(F/n) are you ok?" Edward panicked and picked (f/n) up. She was just staring at her arm as if nothing happened.

"I can't feel it Edward."

-you pov-

"What do you mean?" He asked. I looked at Edward and then at my arm.

"I know my arm is broken but I can't tell it is. Will you move it to make sure its not my imagination?" I looked at him. He set me back on the ground and moved my arm.

"Do you feel it now?"

"No..."

It was bad enough that it was broken but that I couldn't feel it it was worse. Not long we got to the hospital and they out a cast on my arm.

"Hey (f/n)? Can I ask you something?" Edward looked nervous.

"Umm.. Sure." I replied and turned to him. At the time we were right in front of my house.

"Umm... Will you... Go out with me (f/n)?" He said nervously.

I just froze not knowing what to do. I was scared Roy would walk out and hear our conversation. But he never did.

"Sure." Is all I could get out without any of those squeals. Like what are the odds of me going out with a Edward elric.

Edward smiled and hugged me. When he let go he kissed my lips. Which I kissed back for no reason.

"Fullmetal... What are you doing with (f/n)?" Roy tried to keep his anger in well I think. He sounded a bit mad so... Not very sure. He sounds that way all the time when Edward is around.

He pulled away when he herd Roy and ran away waving bye and saying night. Well that wasn't awkward at all. Wait was it?

"Did he kiss you?"

"Y-yes he did..." I blushed and started to walk inside. I didn't wanna tell him although I think he already knew.

It stayed silent until we got inside and Roy broke got happy.

"So when did this start? Are you dating?"

He sounded like he was gonna write a book about it like dang. So many questions and I didn't even have enough time to answer a single one.

"We are dating ok. I'm going to bed night." I started to walk to my room that Roy cleared up for me.

Since I moved in and I'm staying Roy cleared up his old office room and made it my room. Which is not much. The walls are plain white and there is no color at all.

"I'll start paimtin tomorrow." I mumbled and layer in bed. Lookin at my arm I realized something. What if all of this is a dream? Why would this happen? It feels like its happened already.

I close my eyes and doze off. And I have another dream again. Or wait is it reality?

-dream?-

"Hang in there sis... Your almost better. I hope." Roy said. I heard a door open and close.

'Beep beep beep'

At least I could hear it this time. It feels like everything is broken in my body everything hurts. What's going on?

-reality?-

I hear a song. A song dad used to sing to me when I was just about 3. I open my eyes and I see Roy.

"Hey sorry to wake you, but its 9 am."

I get up and start to eat my breakfast Roy made me. I put my dish in the sink and I go back to my room.

"I'm gonna make my room feel more like mine. Is that ok?" I ask roy. He walks in and nods.

"I'm going to work if you need me." He walks out and I get to work painting the walls. I started to buy stuff like a rug for he floor new bed sheets and a few pieces of furniture other than just a bed and a dresser.

"Looks nice."

"Ahh!" How did he get in. Edward needs to chill sometimes.

"Roy said I could." He sits on my bed and starts to him the song I heard earlier.

'What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive.
I can't keep up and I can't back down I've been losing so much time.
Cause its you and me and all of the people
And nothing to do nothing to lose
Cause its you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep me eyes off of you and me'

I couldn't help but sing along. I loved that song. But for some reason I didn't feel right. I didn't feel there like I wasn't controlling my body. What is going on?

~ what is reality? And what is a dream? Confusing right? Well I don't really have much to say about this chapter other than how crazy it is getting so... Next chapter?~