018💎

Kenzie sighed as she walked into school. She had been out with Rachel over the weekend. She knew how it was tense between them. But Kenzie knew she wanted to make it work.

Kenzie smiled as Alyssa walked over to her. "Sorry I couldn't wait for you babes. I had to have a meeting at Esmè's school. She's being bullied by someone in a higher year," she told her.

Kenzie frowned. She looked to her sister and sighed. "Is she okay? And don't worry about it," she said as she hugged her sister.

Alyssa nodded. "Yeah. She's doing fine. She's just upset and getting scared she's going to get hit."

Kenzie sighed. "I wish I could bully them."

"Yeah we don't need you bullying anyone," Alyssa said as she hugged her sister.

***
Kenzie was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. He smiled to her. "Hey. I heard your mum took you away. You okay?" She asked.

Kenzie nodded and sighed. "Yeah. It was okay. It felt tense though," she said.

Tom nodded. He smiled. "Well it's good that you've taken the effort to spend time with her. And you can make it work with her. I know you can," he told her.

Kenzie sighed. "Yeah. I know."

"You're a good person. Bad stuff has just happened to you," Tom said as he took her hand. He looked to her. "I'm always here for you too. You know that right?"

"I know. Thanks. It means a lot."

Tom could see how broken that she looked and he felt his heart break for her. He just wanted her to be okay. He cared for her.

***
Kenzie walked through the school. She knew her head was a mess. She wanted to tell her mum about what she had done. But she knew that everything would change if she did and she was scared.

Alyssa walked towards her. She smiled. "Are you okay? Mum told me the day out went well. Did it?" She asked.

Kenzie shrugged. She smiled. "It felt tense. But it went okay. I think it could have been better," she told her.

Alyssa nodded. "Well you know you can take it all at your own pace babes. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything."

"I know. I just... I don't wanna trust mum again. You know? I love her so much. But she's always hurting me in some way. I just wanna make my life as easy as I can," Kenzie said.

"I know babes. It's all going to be okay. You know that right?"

"I hope so. I'm just scared that my life is going to mess up on me. And I'm scared that someone is going to find out what we did."

Alyssa took her hand. "It's going to be okay. I promise you."

Kenzie just nodded. But she wasn't convinced.

***
Kenzie made her way to her mum's office. She smiled as she saw her. "Hey mum. Are you okay?" She asked as she looked to her.

Rachel turned to her. She frowned. "I want to know. What the hell have you done?" She asked.

Kenzie paled. But could she finally tell her mum the truth about what had happened?