𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3
𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝐼

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟
𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑
-𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑠
(𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑟, 𝑃𝑜𝑒𝑡,𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔)

𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟,
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
-𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Katniss is to be allies with. Along with the other districts who will be with her."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Who are the other districts?" Windy asked as Talon shrugged, "3,4, 5, and 10." She said as Windy stood up, "I WILL NOT BE ON A TEAM WITH CAPITOL GOLDEN BOY!" She yelled as Talon gave her a threatening glare.

"Windy. He is a kind man, Find that in him please." Talon said as she walked out of the room with her large green leafy dress.

"I love your dress!" Windy yelled hoping to smooth out Talons anger towards her. "Training is tomorrow at 7 am SHARP! Do not be late. I am talking to you Karsen," Talon said walking back into the room the two were in.

"Okay I'll set an alarm," he said rolling his eyes, Windy laughed at his antics as she narrowed her eyes at the 20 year old, "You are not any better! You are not allowed to argue with Finnick. Am I clear?" Talon asked sternly, "Crystal." Windy said as she stood up from the couch and walked into the dark hallway to her temporary bedroom.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Finnick you are not to argue with Windy, do you understand?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"But she's an absolute child!" He argued with Ivy as she rolled her eyes, "The press think you are dating! You cannot be arguing!" Ivy snapped at him, "Why would they think that?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Your an idiot that is why!" Annie said sneakily entering the room.

"You saving her from the press! That's why!" She scolded him as he just scolded him self more harsh then Annie ever could.