𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Chapter 15

ACT III

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I wanna be in the room where it happens
You've kept me from the room where it happens
For the last time

—Lin Manuel Miranda
(Your obedient servant)

It's July
I miss June
Or maybe I just
Miss you...

-Unknown

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
"I believe their alive still."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Windy put on her boots, "There for. I will look for them in the Capitol." Windy announced. She had forgotten that there was video evidence.

"You cannot walk there Ms. Beckett." Plutarch mentioned as she shrugged, "Fun fact of the day. I don't care. Either way I'm leaving, you can send you Wannabe Capitol mutts out for me, when I do not come back within a few hours." She announced ,

"I've survived the hunger games, good luck buddy." She said finally patting his chest.

She stood by her word while climbing the stairs opening the heavy hatch and leaving.

Windy walked, marking trees as she went so she wouldn't get lost. A sword strapped to her waist, that glistened in the golden hues of the sun. It was getting dark, but Windy could deal with it.

She continued to walk, as the dark set in. Windy climbed a tree to get leverage off the ground. But instead of sleeping she watched to see if they sent anyone.

Around twelve am, there was a person. But they didn't wear the district thirteen uniform like Windy.

She dropped down behind them, "Who are you?" She asked as the female turned, short red hair that fell to her shoulders, her forest green eyes filled with fear and panic, "Azalea!" She shouted in a panic seeing the sword, "Don't yell. I'm running too." Windy told her as she seemed to relax.

"What district are you from?" Windy asked as the female looked at the other closer, "Your Windy Beckett." She told her as Windy nodded, "I'm aware." She said and turned on her heel and began walking again.

"WAIT! where are you going? Maybe I could go with you!" She added as Windy shrugged, "Where's the closest district?" She simply asked showing nothing to the female. "Three hour walk north, district twelve." Azalea told her with a straight face.

"That place was blown up by the Capitol." Windy informed the girl as she nodded completely aware.

"Then it's a full day walk to district 11." Azalea told Windy nodded, "Then let's go." Windy said walking North according to the compass on her sword handle.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Windys gone missing?" Finnick asked hearing the radio, "what?" Katniss asked as she picked it up.

The sun was rising, they would leave soon. The sun shone through the open cracks of the curtains.

"What is she doing?" Katniss asked into the device, as no response came, "No idea." Someone said as Katniss left it alone.

"She's gonna get killed!" Gale yelled, "We've got to find her!" Finnick added as multiple arguments came through.

Peeta sat in the corner quietly, no one payed attention to him. No one cared for him.

"She's running away." Peeta spoke up as Finnick turned his head to him, "Where would she go though?" Finnick asked him as he shrugged, "five, or four." He said as Finnick frustratedly sighed.

"She's been gone for a few days. She'll be in a district by now." Katniss commented as Peeta nodded, "Not district twelve," Gale reminded them Zaydien shrugged.

"Definitely 6 or 7, if she's determined to get away." Zaydien added as Katniss nodded.

"She's gonna make it to one by the end of the week." Finnick guessed as Zaydien smiled.

"She's trying to make sure your okay." Zaydien noted, pointing at Finnick.

"That's a horrible idea." Katniss said as everyone agreed.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Azalea, how long have you been alone for?" Windy asked genuinely curious, "a few months now... why?" She asked pushing her red hair hair behind her ear. "You look no older then ten... maybe eleven." Windy told her as she smiled in sorrow.

"I'm twelve. My parents died along with district twelve." She admitted as Windy felt her pain, "The only reason I watched the games was for survival skills, I guess they've payed off." She added, "I knew the Everdeens too, fun fact." She joked, as Windy nodded.

"We'll have to sleep in the trees. I've got teams and teams of people lookin for me." Windy exaggerated, "Do you have a rope?" Windy asked the young girl as she shook her head, "I lost it when i made my traps for food." She explained as Windy nodded.

"I only have one, and it won't be big enough for two." Windy added pulling out the brown handmade rope. She learned to make from help by Finnick.

Azalea saw the hurt and sadness in her eyes, wouldn't bring herself to be brave enough to ask why. She knew the hurt she felt.

For it wasn't the explosion that killed her parents. Something else had.

Too many tears had been shed on the subject. Too many drops of blood have been spilled to call it peaceful.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

869 words :P

Whoooooooooop

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That took a while to make but. I MADE THE PLOT A BIT DIFFERENT.

—Kaiya ❤︎︎