𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷
𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙸

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠,"
— 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑠,
(𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠)

𝐼 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝐼𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡

-𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Windy it's only a dream!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Windy sprang up, her brother Zaydien stood in the door way looking towards her panicked

"Hey, Hey hey, it's okay! Your not in the capital!" He reassured rushing to her side quietly, "Your home, your home with me." He added, as Windy gained control of her breathing. He was quick to light up the room with the oil lamp on her night side table.

She was quick to nod at his reassurance, "What's on your mind?" Windy asked getting the focus away from her.

"The games, two won last year." Zaydien reminded her as she sat up, "what do you think Snow will announce this year?" Windy questioned grabbing the half empty glass of water on her night side table.

"Maybe more tributes." He thought out loud as Windy shook her head, "if two won he's gonna send them right back in, he'll think it's an act of defiance." Windy told him sipping on her water.

"Maybe. Get some sleep Wind, I'll make you breakfast tomorrow." Zaydien told her pulling her blankets up to her neck and turning off the lamp.

The door closed and then Windy was alone, she never liked being alone. And she never liked to be defiant .

The moon shone brightly past her dark purple drapes that were tied to each side with a dark brown ropes. It showed the small window seat with the cushions being a lovely blue velvet fabric. The extra pillows were assorted with green and orange hues both going with the blue fabric.