𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝐼

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝐵𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡
-𝐿𝑖𝑛 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎
(𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠)

𝐸𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑊𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡
𝑂𝑓 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑛𝑑
𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠

- 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Johanna!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Finnick yelled seeing the red headed female down the beach, Windy didn't bother to look up from the water.

Katniss was at her side, "we're you two close?" She asked as Windy just nodded, "Best friend.. except he just disappeared. And came back on the reaping day."  Windy said sadly standing up and holding her hand out for Katniss to help her up.

Windy knew she was gaining Katniss's trust, because Katniss grabbed her hand with very little hesitation.

"Tick tock..." Wiress said and repeated it. "She's been saying that non stop as the rain started," Johanna complained, "Well it's a traumatic response.." Windy told her, "Tick Tock."

"SHUT UP NUTS!" Johanna yelled frustratedly at Wiress pushing her. Katniss intercepted any other things Johanna would've done to the older woman as Windy smiled at her.

"How about we wash you up?" Windy asked walking over to the fake salty ocean. "I'll help," Katniss added  walking along with them.

Finnick watched the two wash the blood off the district three tribute as he just smiled, "What makes Windy to trustworthy?" Peeta asked him as he smiled and looked down, "she's selfless." Finnick said as Johanna laughed, "She's got every single one of you tied to a string that she would never cut." The woman added as Peeta nodded.

"Peeta, even if you've just met her, she would've thrown herself in front of a bullet for you." Johanna exaggerated as Windy looked towards Finnick, smiled and waved.