𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝐼𝐼

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑇𝑖𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡

-𝐴𝑠ℎ𝑒 & 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐸𝐴𝑆

𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑘.

- 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
"Oh my god..."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The sight had Windy crying. District 12, was reduced to ruins. To dust. Nothings left only the memories.

Windy walked over to the rocks. Her hand flew over her mouth immediately, all the skulls and full bones.

"Katniss we don't have to go to five." Windy told her as Katniss shook her head, "no you should go see it while it's still there." She said  as Boggs came out.

"If you'd like to see five we should go now." He said loading the helicarrier again with everyone.

District 5, it wasn't what Windy had remembered. Buildings were definitely blown up. And others burned down.

Windy quickly ran towards her childhood home.

It was gone. She ran into the burned baby blue home. Her old stuffed animals that she stuffed into the wall, along with two skeletons of a woman, and an obvious child. Windy tried holding her tears in. "No.." she said running out towards the victors village.

All of them blown up except hers and Zaydiens. "Oh my god." Windy said running to the home.

Blood stained the wall in the front hall. Her fathers body was face down on the floor. Dried blood on the black marble floor underneath him.