𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝐼

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦
𝐼𝑚 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒
-𝐵𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟
(𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔)

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑑,
𝐴𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦,
𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒.

-𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
"Let's see what we've got."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Haymitch started picking up the remote.

"We'll start at one and work our way up. Cashmere and Gloss." He said as he flicked the screen, "Brother and sister, both capitol favorites." He said flicking to district two.

"District 2. Lyme and Enobaria." Told the two point at them.

"What's up with her teeth?" Katniss asked in shock, "Had em filed down, to rip the throats out of her victims." He added as Peeta laughed, "She's committed I'll tell ya that." He joked as Haymitch moved on.

"District 3. Wiress and Beetee." "Johanna calls them nuts and bolts." Peeta added, "won their games by electrocuting everyone." He said flicking to the next one.

"District 4. Finnick Odair and Mags." Haymitch paused, "Finnick won his games at 14, and mags isn't a threat. She's a sweet woman actually." He added, "a guy like him should know she won't survive." Katniss added, "he's gonna try and keep her alive." Peeta commented as the other two nodded.

"District 5. Windy Beckett, and Karsen Jacobs." Haymitch said as Katniss nodded, "Windy, she won her games at 13. The youngest to win, She thinks no one deserves to die. She killed one person in her games with a night lock berry and a blow dart to win. She will be a weakness to Finnick." He said as Katniss nodded along. "Another thing about her. She's an extremely anxious person. So if she's quiet around more then 2 people, don't take it personally." He added before continuing.

"Karsen Jacobs. He's always late no matter the time." Haymitch added as Peeta laughed.

"Of course he is." Katniss said with a smile.