𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝐼

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝐼'𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

-𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑦
(𝐽'𝑠 𝐿𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑦 /𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢)

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑑
𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒'𝑑
𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡

-𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Your Stylist is here Windy!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Talon was rushing and yelling, especially at Karsen the boy wasn't organized enough for this.

"Thanks Talon!" Windy yelled giving Anika a quick hug, "So darling. I was thinking Simple once again. But maybe not a dress." She thought aloud for Windy as she shrugged.

"Whatever looks best." Windy added looking at the bag of fabric she brought out.

The clear bag had colors of coral and white along with a light pastel blue.

"You are going to match Finnick darling," Anika added pulling out the outfit.

It was a semi dress, the back was a train and the front was open with shorts. The top half of the dress had one sleeve.

Windy came out of the bathroom looking like a goddess.

"Oh my word, you look like Aphrodite." Anika complimented grabbing her two hands. "And what makes Finnick? Hades?" She joked as Anika smiled and shrugged,

"We made sure that the two of you could stand on the new stage together." Anika added as Windy nodded and bit the skin inside her cheek.

She couldn't hate him now. She had been trying to ignore him. But for Windy it was nearly impossible.

Windy nodded at her stylist as they walked together towards the line starting for the interviews. She was stood behind Finnick.