𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Chapter 14

Part III

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I just need to let it go, waitin' on a miracle
Guess that's just the way it goes, easy come, easy go
—Imagine dragons
(Easy Come, Easy Go)

It's hard to love when your full of
Sadness
It's hard to paint when the world is
Grey

— Atticus

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Everdeen, Hawthorne come meet your new unit."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The woman said gathering everyone's attention on her. An extra blonde came walking after everyone's introduction.

"Finnick? Your with us?" Katniss asked shocked, "That was a short honeymoon," she commented hugging the male.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Windy was in district thirteen given strict orders not to go and fight, her leg bounced in controllably. She was biting her fingernails as Effie scolded her for it.

"Would you stop biting your nails?" Effie asked her as she laughed "They won't be there when I'm dead." She told her as Effie gasped, "You will not die. You'll get injured. But you will not die! Goodness your another Katniss." She said standing up and walking off dramatically.

"Beckett, come on." Someone told her as she stood up, it was Johanna and Annie. She walked over in silence.

"You'll see him soon" Annie told Windy then pushed her into the cafeteria.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Katniss Everdeen, and her band of rebels with some names we have all know too well." Caesar said as it showed the group running, Peeta was tackling Katniss as Finnick held him back.

"Peeta Mellark, And Finnick Odair." He listed off the names as she gasped,

"a girl who's inspired so much violence. As come to a violent end." He said, "I'm Caesar Flickerman, and stay tuned for more updates on the attack on the Capitol." He said as the TV shut off.