𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9

𝐴𝐶𝑇 𝐼𝐼

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑀𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡

-𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑠
(𝑊𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑)

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝐵𝑢𝑡
𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑑

-𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
"Windy tell us."
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Caesar started as Windy completely forgot she was in an interview, her throat was sore and itchy from screaming. And she was just skin and bone.

Her pale face now having bruises from beatings from when she doesn't listen or can't listen.

She still can't believe she killed Finnick.

"What happened in the games?" He asked her as she shrugged, "I can't remember..." she said quietly not being able to speak loudly, Finnick was sat at a table in the cafeteria watching his love get tourtured.

"So you can't remember when you and Katniss blew out the arena?" He asked her as she shook her head with a small bit of hesitation.

Finnick could tell something was wrong. She was skiddish and shy now she isn't like this at all.

Zaydien sat next to Finnick, his eyes filled to the brim with tears. His hand clamped to his mouth.

"I wouldn't do that," Windy said as a tear slipped out of her eye. "I wouldn't kill Finnick Either." She said, as Finnick questioned what she was talking about.

"Okay, we will move on. Do you have anything you would like to say to your family or the rebels?" He asked as Windy nodded, "for just my family. If that's okay..." she said, Finnick knew it would be in Latin.

"adiuva me," (Help me,) she said as Zaydien stood up, "What'd say?" Finnick asked as the boy continued to cry angry tears.

"Help me. She just sent out a plea of help!" Zaydien cried not being able to  stay strong for his own sister, who's getting beat by the Capitol.