-CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Blank Stare, Khezu-

The golden rose haired girl wept by her mother's side. Her hand covered her face, not wanting her broken nose to be seen by the surrounding hunters.

"My nose hurts so bad!" Yinu cried, hot tears streaming down her face. Ms. Natura patted her back and lead her out of the arena. "It'll be okay, Yinu dear. Let us see your nose."

Yinu removed her hand from her face. Ms. Natura, Neon J and DJSS all gasped at the sight.

"Oh heavens!" DJSS wrapped his great arms around Yinu. "Are you alright?" Yinu bawled in reply.

"We have to take Yinu to the doctor ASAP!" Neon J commanded; DJSS and Ms. Natura lead Yinu to the nearest clinic.

Mayday blinked. "What was that?"

"An accident happened, disciple." Eve sighed and sauntered away. "And it's none of your business."

"How rude."
~~~~~~~~~

"No seriously, like, what happened with Yinu anyway?"

"I think she broke something from what I saw in the arena." Zuke said, cleaning his Dual Blades.

"Oh, I wonder what she broke."

"I think she broke her nose." Zuke replied. "Yinu was covering her nose when we were leaving the arena."

Just then, the TV program they were just watching switched to Tatiana—the same one from the billboards.

"People of Vinyl City, this is Tatiana. We've all seen what had happened at Natura Arena this afternoon, and the sight wasn't a particularly pretty one. The prodigy huntress Yinu had been injured on the arena. Fretting fans need not to worry, as I have good news about Yinu. I've got word from Ms. Natura that Yinu's doctor said that she had only broke her nose and had no other serious injury. The bad news is she is under strict orders to not hunt or fight in any further arena show. However, she is still able to play the piano just fine, but a new album will have to be delayed for these minor difficulties. That is all, and have a pleasant evening."

The TV screen had returned to normal, playing the program that was on prior to the announcemnt.

"And then her mother turned into a giant. Tatiana should've added that." Mayday mumbled.

"No, seriously! Yinu won't being hunting or fighting anytime soon?"

"That's what Tatiana said anyway."

Silence followed.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed."

"Ok, goodnight May."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning...

BBJ had got ready for the day. They had hoped to go on a real quest today after two days of missing out because of important events.

They were now in the Gathering Hub, approaching Kliff's table in hopes of him giving a quest.

Kliff was was busy writing something down in his book. He was also holding his tablet, taking quick glances at the little screen and then scribbling on paper.

Mayday cleared her throat, getting the older male's attention. He greeted them with a smile. "Mayday and Zuke! Good morning you two! What brings you here?"

"We're here to go on a real quest this time, Kliff." Mayday said. "We've done nothing but nonsense the past two days."

"Oh right! Sure I can give you a quest!" Kliff flipped the pages of his book.

"I don't even remember what monster we fought against last time, cause it felt that long!"

"Well, whatever it was, I'm assuming it was too easy for you." Kliff said. "So I'm going to give you a monster that's a little more difficult."