C6 Sorry Eto

3rd POV

Eto's phone rang for a short while before she picked it up in panic (Zeke your still alive) Eto said out of panic and shock (yes Eto but I fear not for much longer, so I was going to ask you a question) Zeke said with his back against a wall while his last two followers were holding the line (and what would that be) Eto asked softly (I need to know if this kid is really worth all this) Zeke asked and waiting for his partner to say something (Zeke he is the key to ending this divide I am 90% sure that he is the key) Eto said while looking at the mall (ok, then you need to keep your attention on him and make sure that he will become what you need him to be) Zeke explained while looking up and seeing the boy they were on about, he was free and running across the rooftop to what you could make out to be Ayata's sister (I will, I just need to know if your ok as we aren't far, we could come and get you, right now just tell us where you are) Eto tried to argue (fine then Eto, just give the phone to Tatara so he can know where to look first) Zeke said giving a small blood filled smile as CCG agents overwhelmed his last two followers (Zeke where are you now?) Tatara asked (right where I need to be friend so do me a favour and dial the number #433 for me) Zeke asked while looking at each investigator in front of him (ok and then what?) Tatara asked looking at the phone and was ready to press call (oh and one last thing for me, tell Eto I'm sorry for letting her down at the end with that) Zeke hung the phone up and waited while the CCG agents were getting ready to finish him off.

"Is there any last words you wish to say Doctor?" A investigator asked with his quinque ready to strike Zeke down "yeah, if I were you then I would start running" Zeke said with a light chuckle coming out "oh and why is that then huh" another investigator asked "well you can C4 yourself" Zeke said while pointing at one of the support columns with C4 strapped to it "OH FU..."

Once Tatara entered the number it rang for 2 seconds before explosions at the mall went off in sequence which caused the massive building to collapse in on itself before another wave of explosions went off "ZEKE" Eto screamed out as she went to go over the railings but Tatara stopped her and held onto her he "did his mission Eto, its time we did ours" "but Tatara he promised to at least try to survive he said that he wouldn't leave me in this world or the next he promised" Eto said looking down and she was rocking slightly "look we can try to find him after the mission but for now we need to get out of here and go to the prison while they are busy here" Tatara explained while trying to get his friend to move "we at least need the boy" Eto said with hollowness in her voice "sure thing" Tatara said before he helped her up and they jumped off in the direction to find Ken Kaneki.

Making it there they could see him waiting at the top of the destroyed dome "well it seems like you have had such a great time with Jason" Eto said with her child like voice "what is it that you want" Kaneki said with suspicion in his voice "we want you to join us so that you can become stronger and to help Aogiri tree to become stronger as well" Tatara said while standing behind Eto "your friend told me that I had to choose between my friends and power, where is he" Kaneki said scanning the room "he.." "he died to make sure that you would live long enough to make that choice" Tatara said while covering Eto's mouth "well then I guess its time to prove how strong I am" Kaneki said before he started walking over to the duo "good we need you for our next mission" Tatara said and he took Kaneki with him to explain.

After the prison Job Eto tried to look around every place she could after the mission for where Zeke may have been but every time, she thought she found him, it was just another dead Aogiri tree member or CCG agent who was crushed under the debris "you know if he isn't crushed then he would have died from blood loss or asphyxiation" Kaneki said while only half-heartedly looking through the mess of ruins "he isn't like anyone else, he wouldn't have just died like that not without saying a goodbye at least" Eto said the last part quietly "it would seem like he isnt here either" Tatara said coming out of no where "then keep looking he has to be here somewhere" Eto shouted before she transformed into her owl form and she kept digging some more.