C10 The Crew

Waiting was one thing That I hated but the other was having to do a meet and greet with her new test subjects "so who are you" I asked a man who was introduced as Mr Owl and he is meant to have the same type of Kagune as old man Yoshimura or something like that "I am Takizawa" the new man said with a slight nervous twitch every now and again but he looked like a proper emo who was going through a phase.

But he was another of Eto's pet projects so it was best to leave him as he is, making my way through the 18th ward I could see why Miza (three blades) chose this has her gangs home base and why we decided that it was a decent place to set up shop.

As I was making my rounds with the intentions of clearing my head from the nasty thoughts of death I couldn't help but see how the white suits and the three blades were getting along which would make for some great teamwork in the future, not to mention that sometimes I can see Hinami and Ayata sneaking off together which is nice I suppose but it reminds me of Eto and myself of when we were younger and with that teenage hormones of hers it was a great couple of years.

While I was reminiscing on the past I didnt see Eto who was standing right in front of me until we nearly bumped into each other "well it seems your thinking again" Eto said with a smile and she started to inspect me a little bit "yes and it would seem your stalking me again" I said which made her cross her arms in annoyance "ok fine I'm sorry Eto" I said to her which got her to smile which was visible from her new outfit "you know I think that new dress suits you" I told her which I could see the blush growing on her cheeks which made me feel happy I think.

Quickly Eto took a bow and said "thank y.you" she said before she jumped away to avoid further embarrassment but other than that the rest of the patrol was pretty boring apart from saying hello to most of the new plague doctors who joined us recently and also saying hello to those that were with me when we did our last stand together.

Entering back into the command post I could see that everyone was going over the defence plans and what they should be doing when shit hits the fan out there "so is there anything that we are all un sure off out there" I asked and someone raised their hand "ah and who are you again?" I asked confused but the guy seemed to be a nervous wreck "I.. I am Mr Torso" the guy said which reminded me a little bit of the guy Ayata brought into the Aogiri tree "well you can sit this one out then bud" I told him which he seemed even more skittish about "but, but my Tooru could be there" he said to be with tears in his eyes "your fucking what?" I said to him which got the attention of all the others who were in the meeting room "he is the perfect specimen for my lover" he screamed with a even more crazed look in his eye "ok well lets get this straight, you want to attend this mission just to see your fuck buddy" I said out loud which got some people to laugh at the language used but it seemed to piss this guy off.

Without waiting he screamed at me and he released his Rinkaku type Kagune at me which I had to dodge and with that I started my sprint towards him and I jumped with the intention of drop kicking him but he seemed to back up a little bit so I landed on the ground and pulled my pistol out from my holster.

Placing the pistol against his heart I pulled the trigger which sent the bullet careening through his heart which killed him due to the impact which shocked most of the people around me, taking a minute to get my composure back "THIS IS NOT WHAT AOGIRI TREE IS ABOUT" I shouted and pointed to him "he admitted that he would jeopardize the mission and put you all at risk, that is something I will not allow to happen" I said to them which "we are a unit, a family people and with that we need to be able to trust one another with our lives" I continued which calmed some of them down "I am sorry for what has happened but he attacked first and I responded" I told before I turned around and faced Ayata "clean up your mistake" I told him and with that I made my way back to Eto's room where I left my quinque but on the way I also spotted Tomoe who was watching the situation unfold from a wall so I made my way over to her.