C16 Accidents Happen

Sitting in the car again Zeke couldn't help but notice that Matsumae was extremely annoyed at the very presence of Zeke "what is the matter Matsumae" Zeke said while patting his case which was sitting right beside him "the fact that you have been allowed back into the Tsukiyama estate" she said through gritted teeth "well think of me as a guardian angel who is going to be saving what he can from your masters" Zeke said while looking at the ghoul driving "besides we both knew that it was only a matter of time until the CCG would close in on you lot" Zeke said which caused her to punch the steering wheel since she couldn't hurt Zeke yet "tut tut miss Matsumae, remember your manners and your temper" Zeke said which pissed her off more.

Arriving at the estate Zeke saw that the servants of the house were busy burning everything that was incriminating for the family and of course that meant that the data here would be purged from their systems so Zeke just made his way to the office area where he saw Mirumo sitting in his office with his son who was unconscious "it would seem that your time has come" Zeke said with a grin on his face "but don't worry your son will be fine as long as you surrender to the CCG then someone will come around to break you out" Zeke told him "why should I trust you with my sons life" Mirumo said with worry "as long as you take me and him to the Luna Eclipse and after that then your son will be safe and with you once again" Zeke offered him but without much other choice the old man gave in "fine Matsumae please take him and Shuu to the building, I will have what ever support we can spare sent to the building as well" Mirumo said as he stood up from his chair "listen Mr Plague, if you dare harm my son" he said but Zeke raised his hand to stop the old man "I am a business man as well, I wouldn't dream of hurting your son" Zeke said and with that he started to make his way forward with Matsumae holding Shuu followed behind him.

While driving down the road Zeke saw a massive convoy of CCG trucks go by and along with a CCG helicopter which was flying above them as well "it seems that we made it in time" Zeke said as he was sitting in the passenger seat of the car "it would seem so" Matsumae said with less hostility and more urgency in her voice "well no matter I am sure that my contacts will help your master out" Zeke said as he started texting Chie and Hinami.

A while later as they were nearing the building Shuu woke up with a startle as he seemed confused "Matsumae what is going on" he said with a groggy voice "I am sorry sir but it seems that this is the end of the Tsukiyama legacy" Matsumae said to her master which shocked him "what do you mean?" "your father sacrificed himself to buy you some time to get out of there" Zeke chimed in as he was busy looking out of the window "this is my fault isn't it" Shuu said now with unrest evident in him "no sir it was us being to complacent of humans and their habits" Matsumae tried to defend but in her eyes Zeke could see that she knew Shuu was right.

Making it to the building Zeke exited the car and took out his rifle case and he handed the duffle bag to Matsumae "what is this for human" she said with annoyance "to finish the deal that I had with your master and also I am going to be providing you with support from the rooftop opposite the building so I will try not to shoot you" Zeke said as he closed the boot of the car "good luck you two, I am sure that you will need it" Zeke said as he made his way away from the scene.

Since he left Matsumae was about to throw away the bag but Shuu grabbed a hold of her hand "let us complete the deal at least, we are a company after all" Shuu said with his gentle voice "of course sir" Matsumae said and like that she followed him into the building where everyone that was not captured was standing there with open arms.

Taking up is position on the roof Zeke unlocked his rifle case to show that it house a black L115A3 British made sniper rifle that is chambered in .338 Lapua AP rounds with a increased 10X scope and a suppressor and inside he had 4 extended 10 round magazines, not to mention that at the top of the case it held his CZ compact pistol "well lets get this all set up" Zeke said to himself as he but one of the magazines into his rifle and he chambered the round as the CCG arrived on the scene in such a rush that they didnt bother to take a senses of who was around and waiting.