Chapter 10

5 days later

Wang Yi seems change a bit, most of her employees seen her smiling these past few days and all of them felt that something have happened to her.

Wang Yi enter the meeting room with a happy expression, the board of directors who is always nervous suddenly show a normal expression.

"Everyone, let's start this meeting." Wang Yi said with a smile in her face, that's why everyone didn't become nervous and anxious.

They ended the meeting without any worries, Wang Yi head back to her office and everyone saw that she's smiling and keep remembering something.

"Did something happened to president Wang?" The employees chatter.

Wang Yi enter her office and the smile that was on her lips suddenly fade when she saw Zhao Xiding sitting in her chair, Wang Yi give her a cold expression, "Zhao Xiding, why are you here?" Coldly asked her.

"Yi Yi, I never thought that you rather have a wife who is being despise by her father and the world." She said with a teasing smirk in her face.

Wang Yi coldly look away, "Get out of my office or else I'll call the guards to take you out of here." Wang Yi said and Zhao Xiding laugh at her.

"Oh my.. Wait and see if I make you mine." Zhao Xiding with a full confidence in her face, "I would rather love sister Zhou Shiyu than loving a person like you." Wang Yi said and leave her office.

Zhao Xiding felt pissed, "Just wait and see Wang Yi.. I will never stop until I destroy Zhou Shiyu." Zhao Xiding was so angry but she can't throw things in Wang Yi's office so she keep her anger inside her.

Wang Yi go to the elevator and waiting for it to open, Yuan Yiqi arrive and stand beside her, "So, what happened?" Asked with a normal expression.

The elevator open and both of them enter, Wang Yi smirk and say, "Nothing." Yuan Yiqi show a sudden disbelief about it because she clearly saw how Wang Yi embrace Zhou Shiyu.

"Really? I don't believe you." Yuan Yiqi said.

The elevator open and the first person that Wang Yi saw is Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu smile and wave her hand, "Wang Yi!" Calling her name with a sweet smile in her lips, Wang Yi and Yuan Yiqi get out of the elevator.

"Why are you here?" Wang Yi asked with a happy expression, Yuan Yiqi are getting so envy of the both of them. "I'm just worried that you won't eat so I thought of bringing you a food, and Mrs. Wang also wanted to give this hot soup to you." Zhou Shiyu show her the lunchbox.

Yuan Yiqi look at it, "Sister, can I have some?" She asked with a happy expression, "Of course!" Zhou Shiyu replied but Wang Yi coldly look at Yuan Yiqi.

"What? I'm older than you." Yuan Yiqi said with a nervous expression, "I didn't say anything." Wang Yi say her reason.

Shen Mengyao arrive and call their names, the three of them was happy to see her. Shen Mengyao approach and say, "Let's go and eat in my restaurant." She offer, the three of them nod and was about to leave but they heard some employees talking, "Zhou Shiyu? The daughter of the Zhou family? My god! Everyone knows that her father despise her."

Zhou Shiyu felt down when she heard that but she still push herself to show a smile, "Guys, let's go." Saying that for them to ignore what they said.

Wang Yi felt pissed, "Sister Yaoyao, hold sister Zhou Zhou for me." Wang Yi said with a cold expression.

Zhou Shiyu grab her arm, "Yi Yi, just leave it!" Zhou Shiyu said to stop her, "No, no one dare to gossip my wife that way." Wang Yi continue to talk to them, Zhou Shiyu wanted to stop her but Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi are holding her.

Wang Yi face them with a cold expression, "Hello, Ms. Wang." The two employees greet her, Wang Yi check the time in her watch and say, "It's working hours, why both of you are here chattering?" Wang Yi asked with a cold voice.

"Ah, nothing president. We will come back to work." They said with a shy expression.

"No, you don't need to. Because both of you are fired." She said without even hesitating, the two employees was so shock to hear that.

"What, president?"

"Both of you are fired... No one dare to talk to my wife that way. Please put that on your head." Wang Yi said with a serious expression.

"President, please don't. We need this job." The employees beg her.

"Then you should've think it before you say something bad."

Zhou Shiyu grab her arm and say, "Wang Yi, just let it slide." Shiyu said with a normal expression.

Wang Yi calm down and give the two employees a cold stare, "Go to your work before I change my mind." She said and seems so angry but she can't because Zhou Shiyu is beside her.

The two employees run away, Zhou Shiyu sigh in relief and look at Wang Yi. "You should learn to control your emotions." Zhou Shiyu said.

"How am I supposed to do that, they talk bad things to you." Wang Yi said with a serious expression.

Zhou Shiyu can't help but smile at Wang Yi's behavior, "What? You still smile even people talk to you like that behind your back?" Wang Yi was puzzled of Zhou Shiyu's expression.

Zhou Shiyu look at her, "No need to scold them, I'm already use to it." She said and keep smiling, then suddenly Wang Yi pull her and hug her.

Zhou Shiyu blush deeply and Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao felt envy of the two of them, the other employees saw them hugging so they also felt envy of them.

"I don't want you to hear those things.. You're my wife and its my job to protect you." Zhou Shiyu knew that Wang Yi mean that words so she blush deeply and her ears turn more red.

Yuan Yiqi look at Shen Mengyao and embrace her, "Let go, or I scold you!" Mengyao said but Yiqi didn't let go.

"Let me embrace you for a while, please." Yuan Yiqi beg so Shen Mengyao just let her.

Yuan Yiqi was so happy because of that.

---

Chapter 10 ends