Chapter 33

"What's your name, miss?" The old man asked, "My name is Chen Zhang, sir." She said and shake hands with him.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Chen Zhang. I am Zhou Guan (Mr. Zhou / Zhou Shiyu's father)." He said and smile in front of her.

Mr. Zhou didn't know that Chen Zhang is Zhou Shiyu, he didn't recognize her because Chen Zhang is wearing a mask, "Well, I better get going. I'm going to meet my son-in-law, so take care and thank you again for saving me." He said and leave.

Zhang Yueming approach her and say, "Sister Zhang Zhang, we're late." She whisper and Chen Zhang look at her watch and was so shock to see that they're 23 minutes late.

"My god! Let's go!" She said and pull Zhang Yueming, she saw an employee and ask, "Excuse me. Do you know where is the meeting room here?" She asked with a polite voice.

"Oh, that door Ma'am." The employee pointed at the big door with a brown color, Chen Zhang nod and say, "Thank you."

Zhang Yueming and her, enter and saw everyone is so quiet and the atmosphere is quite cold, "Sorry, We're late." She said an apology.

"Next time, I won't take any apology." Wang Yi said with a cold voice.

"Why this woman is so familiar to me?" The words that running in Chen Zhang's mind.

Chen Zhang bow and apologize again.

She and Zhang Yueming enter and Yueming just go to her seat while Chen Zhang go to in front to present.

"So, I'm here as attending on my sister Chen Ke's behalf and-." Wang Yi didn't let her finish and say, "Wear off your mask." She said with a cold voice and a cold expression.

Chen Zhang don't know how to react in a seconds and her hands started to tremble, she can feel her heart is beating so fast because of being so nervous in front of others.

Chen Zhang sigh and calm herself, "Sorry Ma'am, but I can't do that." She said but Wang Yi just coldly look at her, "Then this meeting is done. I disagree to sign a contract."

Chen Zhang panicked and say, "Ma'am, please! I really need your signature!" Chen Zhang beg.

"Wang Yi, just give her a chance..! The CZ company is famous for their CEO Chen Ke, we can't lose Chen Ke." Yuan Yiqi explain.

Wang Yi give a cold stare at Chen Zhang and say, "Not until you wear off that mask... I don't easily trust people." She said with cold voice.

Chen Zhang is really nervous, "Sister Zhang Zhang.. Let's just go, I know sister Ke Ke will understand if we don't get the partnership." Zhang Yueming whisper to Chen Zhang.

"So, are you taking it off or not?" Wang Yi said with a cold voice, "Look, we're sorry for her behavior. But please, just wear off the mask so we can start the meeting." Shen Mengyao added.

Zhang Yueming can see the reluctance in Chen Zhang's eyes but Chen Zhang doesn't have a choice, she sigh and nod, "Okay.. I'll take it off." She said and was about to take it off, but Wang Yi suddenly got a call.

Wang Yi answer it and say, "Hello, dad?" She asked with a cold voice, "Yi Yi, come now.. Your mom is in the hospital." Her dad said on the phone, Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, she hang up and give Chen Zhang a serious stare and say, "Come back tomorrow, but don't wear mask. And don't be late." Wang Yi said in a hurry and immediately go out of the meeting room.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi follow her.

Chen Zhang and Yueming sigh in relief after everyone left.

"Are you okay, sister?" Yueming asked and Chen Zhang just nod, "I'm fine.... Call Chen Ke Jiejie and tell her that we can't go home tonight." She said with a normal voice.

"Where are we going to stay tonight?" Zhang Yueming asked, "We have house here in S city, I brought the keys just in case." Chen Zhang said and finally calm down.

Zhang Yueming get her phone and call Chen Ke, "Hello, sister Ke Ke.. Ahm.. We can't go home today, we have to stay in S city, because the CEO is in a hurry. But she told us to come back tomorrow." Zhang Yueming explain it to her and Chen Ke understand.

"Can I talk to your Chen Zhang Jiejie?"

Zhang Yueming give the phone to Chen Zhang and Chen Zhang accept it, "Hello, sister Ke Ke?" She asked with a calm voice.

"Zhang Zhang, I'm sorry. I know that you're getting nervous when you interact with people, I'm really sorry." Chen Ke apologize.

"It's okay, it's not that big deal. You also help me a lot, so I think it's time for me to help you."

Both of them smile at the phone and Chen Ke say, "Okay, goodbye." Chen Ke said and hang up the phone.

"Okay, let's go home." Chen Zhang said and hand over her phone.

Zhang Yueming and Chen Zhang leave the meeting room.

---

Chapter 33 ends.