Chapter 51

One day later

After what happened, she is now Zhou Shiyu and no longer Chen Zhang. She decided to leave China to forget everything and just live in New York for good.

Zhang Yueming is the one who drive the car to get to the airport and they're filled with silence, they didn't know that Chen Ke are messaging Shen Mengyao in the phone : "Yaoyao, Zhou Shiyu is leaving to live in New York! Do something!!"

Shen Mengyao got the message and immediately inform Wang Yi.

"Yi Yi, Chen Ke said that Zhou Shiyu is leaving the China."

By hearing that make Yuan Yiqi to be surprised, but Wang Yi just show a frown expression and sigh deeply. Drink another glass of wine, "She don't love me anymore." She said and close her eyes, stopping her tears to fall.

"Yi Yi, fight for her! Maybe, Zhou Shiyu are just testing you, maybe she's afraid to hold to you anymore.. And this is the time to prove to her that you still love her!" By hearing that words from Shen Mengyao awaken Wang Yi's senses.

"Your right." She said and wear her coat.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao smile widely after they saw the happiness in her face, "Sister Yaoyao, where are they now?" Wang Yi asked.

"Chen Ke said that they're still in the road. We still have time!"

The three of them go out in a hurry and leave by riding the car.

Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming, He Jin and Zhou Shiyu arrive at the airport. Zhang Yueming is the one who get Zhou Shiyu's luggages.

Chen Ke angrily look at Zhang Yueming and Zhang Yueming already understand what she wanted to say.

"Aiya! My leg is hurting!! Sister! Can you massage it for a while?!" Zhang Yueming said and Zhou Shiyu look at the time and saw that she's too early.

"Okay, let's sit over there." Zhou Shiyu help her to walk, Zhang Yueming wink at Chen Ke and Chen Ke secretly show a thumbs up

"Zhang Zhang, let me hold your bag." Chen Ke get her laptop bag and snatch the passport inside, putting it in her pocket and smile widely.

A few minutes later, "Does it still hurt?" Zhou Shiyu asked her and Zhang Yueming shake her head like a child.

"Okay, I have to go, I'll be late." She said and her voice sounds unhappy.

"Chen Zhang-.. I mean, Zhou Shiyu." Chen Ke immediately change it.

"It's okay.. You can call me Chen Zhang."

Chen Ke sigh and say, "Are you really sure about this?" She asked with a calm expression, Zhou Shiyu nod her head and say, "I am.. Thank you for everything, especially you mom." She said and show a pale smile to He Jin.

He Jin didn't help it and cry, "Aw, please stop crying." Zhou Shiyu embrace her, "Zhang Zhang, I'll miss you."

"Sister Zhang Zhang, just don't leave!" Zhang Yueming beg her, "Mingzi.. I'll come back." Zhou Shiyu said and embrace her.

Zhang Yueming cry and look away, Chen Ke also embrace her and say, "Take care."

Zhou Shiyu smile.

"Wait, haven't you forgotten anything.. Just double check it." Chen Ke remind her, Zhou Shiyu check her laptop bag and didn't find her passport.

"My passport is gone."

"Well, I saw it on the center table in the living room. I thought you didn't forget it?" Chen Ke act like she didn't did anything, "What should I do?" She asked and seems panicking.

"Don't worry, I'll get it for you." Chen Ke said and was about to leave.

But she saw Wang Yi running and stop from a far, gasping and showing a serious expression. She smile widely and didn't take a step.

"Zhou Shiyu!!!" Wang Yi shout Zhou Shiyu's name that everyone heard it, Zhou Shiyu turn around and saw Wang Yi.

"Yi Yi?"

Chen Ke turn around and show the passport to Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu's eyes widen after realizing that Chen Ke lied to her, Wang Yi run towards Zhou Shiyu and embrace her tight.

"Sister, please don't leave." Wang Yi said and keep on gasping, Zhou Shiyu wanted to embrace her but hesitating to do it.

She gently push Wang Yi and say, "Please. Let go." She said with a cold expression, Wang Yi shake her head and say, "Give me a chance... I promise that I'll stay forever in your side, so please don't leave me." Wang Yi beg.

Zhou Shiyu sigh and suddenly cry in front of her, "What if you leave me again?! What if you chose to believe others again?!" She asked and started to crying.

Wang Yi smile and hold her face and say, "If you don't fully trust me, then I'll prove it to you." She said and Zhou Shiyu knew that she's sincere about it.

Everyone was happy to see their sudden reunite, others are taking a live video and post it on different platforms and it has already a million views.

"What if you're lying?" Zhou Shiyu doubting while directly looking at Wang Yi's eyes.

Wang Yi didn't say anything and kiss her lips, Zhou Shiyu close her eyes and hold to her waist tight. Wang Yi look at her and kiss her forehead, Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes and smile widely in front of her.

Then Wang Yi suddenly kneel and say, "Will you marry me? Again?!" Everyone was so happy and they all shout the word "Yes!"

Zhou Shiyu smile and say, "Yes." Wang Yi immediately put the ring in her ring finger.

Yuan Yiqi also kneel in front of Shen Mengyao and get the ring in her pocket and say, "Will you marry me?" She asked with a smile and Shen Mengyao was so surprised about it.

"Yes."

Yuan Yiqi was so happy and immediately put the ring in her ring finger and embrace Shen Mengyao.

Their lives become happy about it.

--

THE END