Chapter 23 : I wish I haven't met you

2 days later

Zhou Shiyu wake up in the bed and saw that Wang Yi already left.

She check the time and it's already 9 am in the morning, "Hai.. Maybe she didn't wake me up." Zhou Shiyu decided to go out and prepare.

In the W company

Wang Yi is in her office while reading some documents and signing papers in a serious expression, an employee enter and pass a brown envelope. "Ms. Wang, a guy wanted to give this to you." She said with a normal voice.

"Okay, thank you." Wang Yi accept it.

The employee leave and Wang Yi open the envelope, her eyes widen when she saw what's the inside of it.

One hour later and Zhou Shiyu arrive and Zhao Xiding stop her, "Be careful.. Because Wang Yi will totally get angry." She said and smirk in front of her, Zhou Shiyu was puzzled about what she said.

She ignore her and enter Wang Yi's office, she saw Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi and Wang Yi. They don't even saying a word or not even smiling.

"Guys, is there something wrong?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Wang Yi show an angry expression and approach her, throw all the pictures in her face, "Tell me! Did you do it with him?!" Wang Yi shout at her and Yiqi and Shen Mengyao immediately stopping her.

Zhou Shiyu was so shock to see the pictures, "Wang Yi, let me explain." Zhou Shiyu wanted to defend, "Explain?! Explain what?!" Wang Yi shout in anger.

Zhou Shiyu was speechless and can't do anything.

"You know how much I love you!! You know that!! I try anything to clean your name but all this time you're fooling me!!" Wang Yi cry while being angry, her voice can be heard outside the office and Li Jigan and Zhao Xiding just smiling while hearing those words from Wang Yi.

"Wang Yi, its not what you think. I swear." Zhou Shiyu try to explain.

"No! I will never let you fool me again, We're getting a divorce... You and I will never have a wedding! You.. I will never forgive you!!" Wang Yi keep shouting in anger.

"Zhou Zhou, explain this to me." Shen Mengyao wanted a clear answer.

"Look, Li Jigan did that. I never do anything, he frame me up." Zhou Shiyu are telling the truth but Wang Yi chose to be deaf about it.

"No more lies.. I should've listen to what people saying about you."

"Wang Yi!" Shen Mengyao and Yiqi try stopping her.

"What?! It's true!" Wang Yi said and wanted to hurt Zhou Shiyu, but Wang Yi stop herself and throw the glass in the top of her table.

Shout in anger, Zhou Shiyu can't do anything just to cry. She wanted to approach her but Shen Mengyao and Yiqi stop her.

"Zhou Zhou, just give her some space.. Let's talk about this later. Yiqi, take care of Wang Yi." Mengyao said and Yiqi nod.

Shen Mengyao left with Zhou Shiyu while Yiqi stayed with Wang Yi.

Wang Yi cry in devastation and completely don't know what to do about it, Yuan Yiqi embrace her, "Everything will be fine. Calm down." Yiqi said with a calm voice and keep calming Wang Yi.

They go out of the office and Zhou Shiyu look at Zhao Xiding who is smirking in front of her.

"You!"

Zhao Xiding left and Zhou Shiyu can't do anything about it.

And hours later, Wang Yi calm down and started drinking some wine. Yuan Yiqi stop her but she say, "No, just for today."

Yiqi decided to let her drink her problems away, she know Wang Yi well. Once she said, she'll do it. But she never expected that Wang Yi would be this angry because she is always cold and don't get angry easily like before.

"You know.... I don't know what did I do to make her cheat on me." Wang Yi said and drink another glass of wine, then she pour another one in her glass again.

"Wang Yi, stop." Yuan Yiqi try stopping her but Wang Yi didn't listen..

"Call attorney Qing... Say to him that I wanted a divorce paper."

"Yi Yi, I'm sure you can still talk about this with sister Zhou Shiyu."

Wang Yi shake her head and Yiqi saw a tears keep falling down in her eyes, "No.. I can't love her anymore.. You know that someone cheated on me on the past and I don't want to let that happened again." Wang Yi keep on crying.

Yiqi sigh and say, "I cannot stop you from divorcing the woman you love, but Wang Yi, think about it carefully.. Maybe sister Zhou Shiyu wanted to tell something from us but she can't." But Wang Yi say, "Please... Stop mentioning her name... I don't want to hear it."

Yiqi stop talking and just pour a wine in the other glass and drink it with a problematic expression.

Wang Yi sigh and throw the glass again, Yiqi wasn't really surprised about it. She can't blame Wang Yi if she's hurt so much.

Wang Yi just cry and cry, letting it out by crying. Yiqi just pat her shoulder and didn't say anything.

"I wish I haven't met you, Zhou Shiyu." The words that run in Wang Yi's head.

---

Chapter 23 ends.