Chapter 38

Morning

Chen Zhang is lying down in the road while her head is bleeding too much, she open her eyes and was so shock to see herself in that situation. She saw so many people looking at her and look so worried but no one dare to help her.

"Please..! Please! Help!" She beg but seems like no one really wanted to help her.

A tear fall down in her eyes and after closing her both eyes, she wake up and realize that everything is a dream. She's sweating too much and panting, she sit down and calm herself from it.

"Why am I dreaming that again?" She asked and suddenly felt dizzy.

She stand up and go to the bathroom to wash her face and gain her senses, she look at the mirror and remember how Wang Yi look at her the second time they met when she wasn't wearing a mask.

"Why would she say that I'm Zhou Shiyu?" She asked herself and look so puzzled about what happened.

But she shake her head and ignore it.

A few minutes later, she's done taking a shower and go downstairs. She saw Zhang Yueming eating a breakfast, she go to the kitchen and pour some cold water in a glass.

"Sister, come and eat. It's still 4:47 am." She said while the servants and maid are eating with her.

Chen Zhang shake her head and say, "No, I think I'm going first." She said and was about to leave but Zhang Yueming panicked and get her bag and leave with her.

"Sister, wait for me!" Leaving her food in the table.

Zhang Yueming drive the car while Chen Zhang look so problematic about something, but Zhang Yueming just ignore it.

They arrive at the W company at exact 5 am in the morning.

They enter the elevator and arrive at their floor, "Sister, are you okay?" She asked with a normal voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. Don't worry." She said and cough in front of her, "Sister, do you have a cold?" She asked and was about to touch her forehead but Chen Zhang dodge and say, "I'm fine. I drank cold water." Chen Zhang said.

Yueming nod and just let her, but she's still doubting about what she said. She can feel that she's lying but ignore it for a while.

They sit in their chair and open their laptop, Chen Zhang keep on coughing but she still continue to work. Zhang Yueming is worrying but since Chen Zhang told her that she's fine, she ignore it again and continue to work.

(Back to Wang Yi)

Wang Yi got the background profile of Chen Zhang and she saw that she's really are Chen Zhang.

"How is it?"

"She's really are Chen Zhang.. Sister of the famous young billionaire in G city and that is Chen Ke, and have a half sister name Zhang Yueming."

Yuan Yiqi sigh in relief and say, "I think you're going to quit now?" She said with a smile, "No." Wang Yi said with a cold voice and a cold expression.

She get some files and go out, she saw Chen Zhang typing in her computer. Wang Yi approach her and give her the files and say, "Arrange them for me."

Zhang Yueming react, "Wait! Wait! I think you're too much! Why you always order my sister to do things for you?! Look, we're not your official employees, we're here to get your partnership!" Zhang Yueming protest and Chen Zhang stop her.

"Partnership?.... Well, trust and verification is important to me. If you can't do anything I say, then go out of this building." Wang Yi said with a cold expression.

Chen Zhang saw that they already caught people's attention so she smile and say, "I'll do it.. Do you need it? What time?" She said which make Zhang Yueming to be more shock and look at her in astonishment.

"I need it after 2 weeks, make sure to finish it." Wang Yi said and go back to her office.

Chen Zhang check the files and she was so shock that it's a piles of papers.

"Sister, this won't take 2 weeks!"

Chen Zhang smile and say, "So I'm finishing it so I can get to the 2 weeks deadline." Chen Zhang said and start typing again.

"Give me some of the files, I'll help you." Zhang Yueming was about to get the files but an employee approach her and say, "Yueming, we need you for the project plan. It's deadline in 2 weeks so we have to work hard." The employee said and pull her away.

"Sister!"

"I'm fine..! Just get to your work!" Chen Zhang said and go back to type in her computer again.

Hours later, Chen Zhang didn't notice that it's already 10 pm and employees started to leave. But she's still focus on typing.

Wang Yi, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi go out of the office and they saw Chen Zhang, still typing in her computer.

"Sister, we have to leave." Wang Yi said. Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao nod and say, "Oh, we'll leaving." They said.

Yuan Yiqi can see the reluctance in Shen Mengyao's eyes but she ignore it and go out of the office.

---

Chapter 38 ends