Chapter 12 : I like you

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu return to their house.

Zhou Shiyu are putting medicine and bandage in Wang Yi's hand, Wang Yi are just calmly looking at her.

When Zhou Shiyu is done, she kept the medical kit and was about to leave but Wang Yi grab her and say, "Stay."

Zhou Shiyu just show a normal expression, "Why? does it still hurts?" Zhou Shiyu asked with a normal voice, Wang Yi shake her head, "No, I just felt like sister Zhou Zhou is ignoring me."

Zhou Shiyu show a cold expression and look away, "I have to cook, do you want to eat something?" She was about to stand up but Wang Yi grab her and doesn't want her to go.

"Sister, is something really wrong? Did I do something to offend you?" Wang Yi is really serious about it, Zhou Shiyu shake her head and say, "No.. You didn't do anything, I just need to distance myself."

"But why? I thought we're okay?"

"We're okay! I just think that our marriage is just an accident and doesn't need to take too serious." Zhou Shiyu say her reason.

"But I like you!" Wang Yi said and Zhou Shiyu was surprised about it. "I like you! Okay? Not because you married me, but because you stay in my side."

Zhou Shiyu shake her head and directly look at her in the eyes, "Wang Yi, do you hear yourself? You like me because I stay? What if Zhao Xiding stop pestering you?! Will you divorce me?" Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi can see the frighten in Zhou Shiyu's eyes.

Wang Yi smile for realizing that Zhou Shiyu is just afraid that she will really continue to divorce her, "Are you making fun of me?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Wang Yi keep smiling and shake her head, "Of course not.. Do you really think I'll continue the divorce?" Wang Yi calmly asked.

Zhou Shiyu was puzzled and don't know what to say about it, "I only want you in my side.. If that's okay with you?" Wang Yi calmly asked.

Zhou Shiyu didn't stop her tears to fall, Wang Yi doesn't know what to do when she saw her crying, "Why are you crying?" Wang Yi asked.

"Because, I thought you dislike me.. You knew who am I, right? So how did you like me?" Zhou Shiyu keep on crying, Wang Yi show a pale smile and gently embrace her. "Because you have a good heart."

Zhou Shiyu didn't stop crying and Wang Yi just listen to her, Wang Yi look at her and wipe her tears in her cheeks and then kiss her forehead. "Can I court you?" Wang Yi calmly asked.

Zhou Shiyu blush deeply and don't know what to say, she shyly look away and say, "For what?" She asked while hiding her red face, Wang Yi keep on smiling from seeing her ears turning red.

"Because I want to know you more.. Since our marriage is just an accident, I want to know you better." Wang Yi keep on smiling in front of Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu nod and say, "Okay, I'll head to the bathroom!" She said and rush to the bathroom, Wang Yi smile widely because she found her cute.

Zhou Shiyu know that she skipped a beat and she doesn't know why? "Do I really like Wang Yi?.. What if Wang Yi is just playing with me? Should I tell this to Shen Mengyao and Yiqi?" The words that keep bothering her mind, she completely clueless about what's going on.

3 days pass by

Shen Mengyao is in a coffee shop, drinking coffee while scrolling down to her social media. Yuan Yiqi arrive and say, "Am I late, sister Yaoyao?" Yuan Yiqi asked.

Shen Mengyao shake her head, "No, not at all. Have a seat." Shen Mengyao offer, Yuan Yiqi sit down and smile in front of her.

"Why did you call me here? Is something wrong?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Shen Mengyao shake her head. Yiqi was puzzled because she isn't talking something.

"You can tell me, what's wrong?" Yuan Yiqi calmly asked, Shen Mengyao seems nervous. "About what you asked me these past few days." Shen Mengyao is being so nervous.

"About what?" Yiqi is confused, "About you said you like me... Ahm.. Yiqi.." Yiqi seems to know what she's going to answer so Yiqi show a pale smile.

"I know.. You don't have to force yourself to like me.. And By the way, I'm going back in Canada." Yiqi said and was about to leave.

Shen Mengyao suddenly pull her hand and say, "I like you!!" Shen Mengyao shout it out and everyone was so shock to hear that, especially Yuan Yiqi.

Yuan Yiqi directly look at her, "Please don't leave." Shen Mengyao beg and Yuan Yiqi slowly curve a smile in her lips.

The others started to take videos and photos of them but they ignore them, Yuan Yiqi embrace Shen Mengyao tight like she doesn't want to let go of her anymore.

"Thank you.. I thought you dislike me." Yuan Yiqi whisper, Shen Mengyao blush deeply and smile, "How could I dislike you?" She said with a happy voice.

Both of them was so happy about the confession.

When they return in Wang Yi's house, Wang Yi show a cold expression to Yuan Yiqi and Yiqi seems nervous.

"What?" Yiqi asked and pretend like a brave older sister, "How could you explain this?" Wang Yi show them that Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi is officially xql.

*XQL stand for Xiao Qing Lu translated as sweethearts.*

Yuan Yiqi don't know what to say, Shen Mengyao sit beside Zhou Shiyu who is reading quietly. "Wang Yi Meimei, I thought you trust Yuan Yiqi?" Shen Mengyao said.

Zhou Shiyu was so happy to see Shen Mengyao beside her so she hug her like a child, Wang Yi just look at them and just show a cold expression.

"If you hurt sister Yaoyao, you'll see what I'll do to you." Wang Yi threat to Yuan Yiqi.

Yuan Yiqi show an angry expression, "What? I'm older than you!" Yuan Yiqi say her reason but Wang Yi keep showing her cold expression so Yuan Yiqi just sit beside Shen Mengyao.

"Sister Yaoyao, your cousin don't respect me."

Wang Yi was so shock to hear that, all this years of friendship with Yuan Yiqi, she didn't know that Yuan Yiqi will act like this after Shen Mengyao's confession.

---

Chapter 12 ends