Chapter 36

A couple of hours, Chen Zhang and Yueming are done with the files. They look so tired about it, Yueming strecth her body and sigh deeply, same for Chen Zhang.

"Sister, let's take a break." Zhang Yueming said and Chen Zhang agree to her.

They was about to leave but employees suddenly snatch Zhang Yueming and say, "You're the new employee right?" The girls asked and keep on smiling widely.

Zhang Yueming nod awkwardly, "Who are you?" Yueming said and distance herself from them.

"My name is Lou Renju."

"My name is Deng Qu."

"My name is Zeng Lingqi."

All of them introduced their selves and Yueming say, "My name is Zhang Yueming." Yueming said with an awkward voice and an awkward expression.

"Why don't you eat with us?" She said.

Yueming refuse but Chen Zhang push her and say, "It's okay, Yueming meimei. You can eat with them." She said and smile widely.

The girls was so happy to hear that and Chen Zhang can see the astonishment in her face and Yueming suddenly show a sudden disbelief about it.

"But sister, you're alone here." Zhang Yueming hesitate, then the girls snatch her out of the office. "Sister! Sister Zhang Zhang!" Yueming is so nervous.

Chen Zhang just smile and chuckles, looking at her being taken away by the employees, Wang Yi saw her smiling. But instead of being happy, she become annoyed and approach Zhou Shiyu, giving another files.

"You'll present the meeting today and to 9 pm." Wang Yi said with a cold voice, Chen Zhang was so shock to hear that, "What?"

"Why? You disagree? I thought you wanted to get the partnership?" Wang Yi said with a cold voice, Chen Zhang just smile widely and look so awkward about it. "Of course. I'll do it for you." She said.

Wang Yi coldly turn around and go back at her office, Chen Zhang frown and say, "Another work, another time." She sigh and open her computer again.

Zhang Yueming from the other party, doesn't want to eat with them. She say, "Im full. I'm going now." She said and stand up, but when she turn around, she accidentally bump into a woman.

Luckily, Zhang Yueming catch her in time. Both of them made eye contact, Zhang Yueming was so stunned about what happened.

She immediately stand her up and say, "I'm sorry, are you alright?" She worriedly asked her, "I'm fine.. Don't worry." She said with a smile.

Yueming awkwardly smile and saw her handkerchief in the ground so she picked it up for her, but when she look at it, she familiarize the handkerchief.

"That's mine." The woman said in front of her and Zhang Yueming look at her, "Sister Qianqian?" She said with a normal voice.

It seems like both of them know each other.

Liu Qianqian, the friend of Chen Ke, also a private doctor of Chen Ke suddenly meet her old meimei.

"Wait..! Are you Zhang Yueming?" She smile widely and same for Yueming, "Yes it's me.!" Yueming was so happy to see her again.

Yueming hug her tight and say, "I missed you so much." She said and Liu Qianqian just smile.

The others was stunned to their sudden action in the public, the others recognize that it was Zhang Yueming, half sister of Chen Ke from G city. The others secretly took a photo and videos and immediately upload it to different platforms online.

Seeing Zhang Yueming's first love make her heart to skipped a beat and make her so happy, Liu Qianqian is also happy to see her.

But not for Chen Zhang, 3 hours later, she is still working and typing in her laptop. Shen Mengyao saw her working alone, so she approach her and say, "Chen Zhang, right?" She asked.

Chen Zhang nod and say, "Yes, that's me." She said and smile widely, Mengyao nod her head a few times and say, "Why are you still here? It's break time." She said, "Oh, I'm not finish yet.." Chen Zhang said and point at the computer.

Shen Mengyao saw her skills at the report, "Wow! What is this?" Shen Mengyao asked, "It's for the meeting this 1 pm. And this one is for the 9 pm meeting." She said and also let her see the other report.

Shen Mengyao was amazed, "I didn't expect you to have a good skills." She said and praise her, "Thank you ma'am.. My sister really taught me a lot." She said with a normal smile.

Chen Zhang check the time in her watch and was so shock to see that it's already 1:05 pm. She immediately take all the reports and close the computer.

"Thank you ma'am..! I mean, what's your name again?" Chen Zhang asked in a hurry, "My name is Shen Mengyao, but you can call me Yaoyao." She said.

Chen Zhang hesitate and say, "How old are you?" She asked, "I'm 27."

"Oh, just call me Zhang Zhang Jiejie because I'm older than you.. Bye!" She said and go to the meeting room.

Shen Mengyao sigh and suddenly show a sudden disbelief about it, she really can't believe it. Zhou Shiyu and Chen Zhang have the same face.

"Are you really not Zhou Shiyu?" She asked herself and ignore it.

Yuan Yiqi saw her and hug her from the back, "Yiqi, we're in the office..!" Shen Mengyao remind her, "So what? They don't care at all." Yiqi said and close her eyes.

Shen Mengyao can hear the tiredness in her breathe, she look at Yiqi and say, "Let's go to Wang Yi's office. There you can rest." Shen Menyao smile and Yiqi nod at her.

Both of them head back to Wang Yi's office.

---

Chapter 36 ends