Chapter 46 : Chen Zhang was stabbed!

Night

Wang Yi are preparing food in the dining area for dinner, Wang Yi's parents can see how energetic she is. Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi are cooking together and all of them was happy about it.

Chen Ke and He Jin arrive and give a gift to Mr. Wang.

"Hello sir, my name is Chen Ke and this is my mother He Jin." She said and He Jin and Mr. Wang shake hands, "It's nice to meet you.. Come on, let's go to the dining area." Mr. Wang said.

They go to the dining area and they saw Wang Yi, "Ms. Wang!" Chen Ke said with a happy expression, "Just Yi Yi or Wang Yi, enough of Ms. Wang." She said and Chen Ke agree to her.

Wang Yi notice that Zhang Yueming and Chen Zhang isn't still arriving, "Where is Chen Zhang and Yueming?" She asked with a normal expression, "They said that they just need to buy something." Chen Ke said and Wang Yi just sigh in it.

And suddenly, Wang Yi's phone number rang and she immediately answer it, "Hello, Chen Zhang?" She smile.

"Hello, Yi Yi? We're coming now, can you guys wait for us?" Chen Zhang said to the phone while Zhang Yueming is driving the car, "Of course.. We'll wait." Wang Yi said with a wide smile.

"Okay, bye." Chen Zhang said and hang up the phone.

Chen Zhang suddenly saw Mr. Zhou fighting to someone else, "Wait, is that mr. Zhou right?" Chen Zhang point and Yueming notice.

Yueming nod and say, "Yes, he is." She said with a normal expression.

When Chen Zhang look carefully, he saw that he's being hold-up again. "Stop the car!!" Chen Zhang said and Yueming was puzzled.

"What?"

"I said just stop the car!"

Yueming stop the car and Chen Zhang immediately go out and pull mr. Zhou behind her back, "Mr. Zhou, are you alright?" She worriedly asked and Zhou Guan just nod and keep on panting.

Zhang Yueming get out in the car to chase Chen Zhang.

"Why you always being here?" The man in a man asked and Chen Zhang show an angry expression, "What do you need from him?" Chen Zhang asked with a serious expression.

"Only the files inside his briefcase." He said and point on the briefcase that Mr. Zhou holding tight, Chen Zhang understand and she say, "Just let it go.. I'll just give you some money." She said and the man just laugh at her.

"I don't need it. Just that briefcase." He said and was about to approach but Chen Zhang and Zhang Yueming stop him.

"Man, if you have problem, let's go to the police station."

The man suddenly pull out a knife and the three of them immediately move backwards, "You know that we can talk about this." Chen Zhang remind him.

"I won't talk about it." He said and attack with a knife, Yueming stop him and punch him in his face. "Sister! Run!!" Yueming said and was distracted in a second.

The guy got a stone and hit Zhang Yueming's head, and she suddenly pass out.

"Mingzi!!" Chen Zhang shout.

The guy was about to approach Mr. Zhou but Chen Zhang stop him and shout, "Run!!" She said and mr. Zhou run immediately.

Mr. Zhou enter a nearest police station and ask for help.

The guy suddenly stab Chen Zhang.

"You're not Zhou Shiyu so you're nothing to me." He said and keep pushing the knife deeper in Chen Zhang's stomach.

Chen Zhang vomit a little blood and hold tight to his shoulder while enduring the pain, the guy pull out the knife and leave Chen Zhang to fall in the ground...

He immediately run while leaving Chen Zhang bleeding.

Chen Zhang are panting while enduring the pain and blocking the wound by her bloody hand, she slowly close her eyes and lost consciousness.

Wang Yi who is waiting for her suddenly felt a little anxious, "Sister Ke Ke, why they're not still here?" She asked and Chen Ke shrug her shoulders.

Chen Ke show a puzzled expression and say, "I also don't know.. I'll just call Yueming's phone." She said and dial Zhang Yueming's phone number.

Since Yueming is unconscious, she can't answer the phone that was hidden in her pocket, it keep ringing and ringing.

Chen Ke try again and again but no one is answering so she try Chen Zhang's number but same for Chen Zhang who is losing too much blood. "No one is answering." She said and Wang Yi become more anxious, "Try Zhang Yueming's phone number again." She said and looks a little bit worried.

"Yi Yi, calm down." Yuan Yiqi said.

Zhang Yueming's phone rang again, but this time, Yueming open her eyes and can feel the pain in her head and felt a little dizzy, she slowly sit down and get the phone in her pocket and answer it.

"Yes?" She asked while groaning in pain.

"Mingzi, did something happened?" Chen Ke asked.

Yueming look everywhere and she was so shock to see Chen Zhang in front of her, losing too much blood.

"Sister Zhang Zhang?"

"Huh?" Chen Ke who is listening in the phone suddenly show a puzzled expression. "Sister Zhang Zhang!!" Yueming suddenly shout and approach Chen Zhang.

"Mingzi! Mingzi, tell me what's happening?" Chen Ke felt a little anxious about it.

Wang Yi's parent, He Jin, Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi was left puzzled about her reaction.

Zhang Yueming put the phone down and put Chen Zhang's head in her arm and suddenly start crying, "Sister Zhang Zhang, wake up!!" Zhang Yueming shout and Chen Ke was totally confused.

"What do you mean? Is Chen Zhang sleeping? Tell me!" Chen Ke didn't help it and shout on the phone, Zhang Yueming get the phone and put it on her ear.

"Sister Ke Ke, help! Sister Zhang Zhang was stabbed!" Zhang Yueming said and keep on crying, by hearing that words make Chen Ke to be so shock.

"What?!"

"Help! She's losing too much blood! What should I do?!"

The police arrive with mr. Zhou and take the both of them.

"Sister, the police is here. I'll just text you the hospital." Zhang Yueming said and hang up the phone.

Chen Ke stand up and immediately wear her coat and say, "Mom, we have to go to the hospital! Chen Zhang was stabbed!" She said and panicking.

Everyone was so shock to hear that especially Wang Yi.

---

Chapter 46 ends