Chapter 39

1 week and 6 days later

Chen Zhang felt tired and sleepy at the same time, she almost gonna finish her work. Zhang Yueming arrive and give her some noodles with a rice and a water.

"Sister, eat first."

Chen Zhang accept it and eat it immediately while still typing and editing the documents, Zhang Yueming is getting worried about her.

Her face is pale and know that she's so stress about it.

But what can Zhang Yueming do? She also have work in the project plan and they will finish it in night.

"Sister, let me help you." She said and the worrying can see in her face, Chen Zhang shake her head and say, "No.. Just focus on your work." She said and focus again.

Zhang Yueming sigh and just do as she say, Wang Yi arrive and just pass them by which make Zhang Yueming to be more annoyed. She felt pissed everytime she saw Wang Yi.

"Aiya! I wanted to finish it and go back at G city." She said and go to the project plan room.

Chen Zhang just ignore her and keep on typing.

Chen Zhang knew to herself that her head is aching but she still ignore it and focus on typing, her eyes is closing slowly but she wake herself and decided to go to the office kitchen to make coffee.

And go back to her computer to type again.

Yuan Yiqi pass by and saw Chen Zhang, she can see that she's distress and look so pale. She have an idea.

She wanted to give the water bottle she's holding to Chen Zhang so she approach her and say, "Chen Zhang... Drink some water, you look so pale." She said and Chen Zhang accept it and smile in front of her.

"Thank you, ma'am." Chen Zhang said and drink the water, Shen Mengyao also pass by and saw Yuan Yiqi talking to Chen Zhang.

Shen Mengyao sigh and go to Wang Yi's office, ignore it because she knew that Yiqi won't betray her.

"Okay." Yuan Yiqi said and go back to Wang Yi's office.

Chen Zhang keep on typing and typing.

Zhang Yueming come back to get her laptop, suddenly a blood drop on Chen Zhang's hand.

Zhang Yueming saw it and say, "Sister, is that a blood?" She asked and when Chen Zhang look at her, she was so shock to see that Chen Zhang is having a nosebleed.

"Sister, your nose is bleeding!" She panicked and find a tissue, Chen Zhang cover her nose and look up. "Tissue please!" Zhang Yueming said and an employee immediately give her.

Zhang Yueming accept the tissue and wipe Chen Zhang's nose.

"Sister, why don't you go home first and rest? I'll take care of the other file!" Zhang Yueming said but Chen Zhang stop her and shake her head, "No need. I'm going to finish it. Go back to your work and don't mind me." Chen Zhang said and calm herself.

Zhang Yueming show a sudden disbelief about her behavior, but since she said it, Zhang Yueming turn around and leave. But she's still worrying and can't be at ease.

Chen Zhang touch her forehead and knew that she's having a high fever.

"Hai! The fever is been for 6 days but still don’t going down." The words that bothering her head.

She get a medicine in her bag and swallow it with a water that Yiqi gave to her.

She sneeze and felt so cold, so she wear her coat and type again.