Chapter 50 : I'm no longer Chen Zhang

A month later

Chen Zhang was discharge in the hospital, they decided to go back in the G city but Chen Zhang remember the dinner she promise to Wang Yi.

So Wang Yi told her to stay for a while in her house while her and the others are preparing for something.

When Chen Zhang arrive, she saw that Wang Yi's mansion seems familiar. While looking at it, a clear memory suddenly come to her mind. That she and Wang Yi come to this house while helding their hands together.

She suddenly felt her head is aching, "Ms. Chen Zhang, are you alright?" Wang Yi's cold butler asked her and Chen Zhang felt he's familiar.

"How'd you know my name?" She asked, "Ms. Wang Yi told me you're coming, so I'm here to take care of you." He said and show a pale smile.

Chen Zhang suddenly felt a little discomfort, she enter and everything is familiar to her. Every corner in the house is coming back to her head, and she's confused about it.

She try to calm down and calm down, she go upstairs because a voice keep coming to her head.

"Sister Zhou Zhou!!" Keep echoing and calling her.

Chen Zhang sigh and suddenly lose consciousness and hit her head in the balusters in the stairs. The cold butler arrive and panicked, carrying Chen Zhang and put her in the sofa.

"Maid Wai! Get me the medical kit!!"

Chen Zhang stay unconscious.

While Wang Yi are in the grocery with Chen Ke and Zhang Yueming.

Yueming saw Liu Qianqian so she approach her and Chen Ke didn't stop her.

"Sister Ke Ke, how should I tell to Sister Zhou Zhou?" She asked with a cold voice, "Just take it easy.. Explain everything in a calm way, and make sure that she'll understand everything." Chen Ke said and pick a biscuits.

Wang Yi think about it and agree to it.

Her phone rang and she answer it, "Hello, Sister Yaoyao?" Wang Yi asked in a calm way, "Yi Yi, we're waiting outside." Shen Mengyao said to her in a normal voice.

Wang Yi nod, "Okay, just wait for us." She said and hang up the phone.

Wang Yi, Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming and Liu Qianqian get out and saw Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi in the van. "You guys are really here?" Wang Yi said and smile widely.

"Of course.. This will be the sweetest reunite." Shen Mengyao said and embrace Wang Yi.

"Mingzi, I think I have to go now?" Liu Qianqian said and Zhang Yueming agree but before Liu Qianqian completely leave, Zhang Yueming grab her hand and say, "Sister, can I have your number?" She asked and hand over the phone.

Liu Qianqian chuckles and accept her phone, putting her number and after that, she say her goodbye to her. Zhang Yueming blush deeply and everyone knew that she's immature.

A few minutes later, Chen Zhang wake up and can feel the ache in her head. She slowly sit down and the cold butler worriedly hand over the water to her.

"Ms. Chen, do you want us to bring you to the hospital?" He worriedly asked but Chen Zhang refuse and say, "No need. I can take care of it." She said.

When she open her eyes, she clearly remember anything. All of the happy and sad memories... Everything!

She wear off the necklace and look at the two golden rings, Wang Yi and the others arrive.

"What's wrong?" Wang Yi coldly asked and Chen Zhang coldly look at her.

Chen Zhang stand up and slowly approach Wang Yi, she get her hand and put the two rings in her palm. Wang Yi was surprised about it, "I'm giving it back to you." Chen Zhang said.

"You remember-?" Before she can finish, Chen Zhang say, "I do... So let's stop this because I am no longer Chen Zhang." Chen Zhang said and was about to leave but Wang Yi embrace her and say, "Please don't leave." She said and stopping her tears to fall.

Everyone was left speechless and they all decided to go out for them to talk.

Chen Zhang didn't get to stop her tears to fall, "Sister Zhou Zhou, I was wrong?" Wang Yi said with a calm voice and a frown expression, "Yi Yi, stop it." Chen Zhang said and wanted Wang Yi to let go of her.

But Wang Yi hold tight and say, "Please let me explain!" Chen Zhang clenched a fist and sigh deeply, she spread Wang Yi's arms and leave Wang Yi alone.

"Sister Zhou Zhou!!" Wang Yi shout at her and keep on crying.

Chen Zhang go out and saw Zhang Yueming and Chen Ke, "Sister, let's leave." Chen Zhang said with a cold voice and a cold expression, Shen Mengyao stop her by grabbing her arm. But Chen Zhang didn't look at her and just say, "Yaoyao, let go.. Before anything get worst." She said with a cold voice and a cold expression.

Shen Mengyao doesn't want to let go but Yuan Yiqi whisper, "Sister, let go now." She said with a calm voice.

Shen Mengyao slowly let go of her and Chen Zhang enter Chen Ke's car, Chen Ke say her goodbye to Shen Mengyao and Yiqi, same for Zhang Yueming.

The three of them immediately leave.

And Wang Yi was left inside, alone, devastated and crying so much.

---

Chapter 50 ends.