Chapter 5

"Uuuuugghh"

"Uuuuugghh"

'I got Yeeted Like a Poo'

So Mk really is Right she's light as shit. Rubbing her Head she Groaned and Frowned at her Hair that's now Loose, she must've lost her hair tie. "A shit this sucks. That weird Hairdo Fan lady" she Grumbled and Grabbed her broken Stuff. Even her phone didn't survive the Blow.

"Donghai! You're Alive Bless The Goooods!!!!"

"I thought you're dead or something and-and look at you! You have bruises!"

Watching the monk float around her Bruised Condition, She Sighs and Then looked around her Surroundings "where are we?" The Place looks....well safe.

No Volcanoes, tall Black mountains and Even Lava's "I should be dead right now with that Blow." She should be since It's a strong Blast. There are chances that she'll get hit through the Mountains or even Drown to the Sea.

"Ironfan is ruthless....but I can't Watch you Just Die! I-i have to save you Little Hai. And This is the only place I could Go"

"This is not the Flowerfruit mountain?"

"No its not....I'm just...Scared"

Rubbing his arms Donghai Smiled at the Monks Sad expression. His Eyes Looking down and His Hand Nimbling to his Clothes "thanks Shifu...." she Mumbled. And Tripitaka Teared up, Hugging her tightly She only Pat's his back and let him cry. He's been following her For a while and Tripitaka did say that He's lost once he saw the Megapolis city.

Everything around him is new. He's a old Tale that's Precious to read and Even though Everything is New. He found her. Her who's A delivery girl, sucks at Fighting and Hates Jerks.

"I'm sorry for being rough....it's just that I'm also Scared at the Beginning"

"Hm?"

Rubbing her Hand. She Grinned And Chuckled "you know like everything seems like a dream for me. To be able to See you And Monkey kings staff and the flowerfruit mountain and the demon bull king Crisis" Hugging her knees She sighs and Looked at blue Waters.

"Demons Are scary....And Im just a Delivery girl how Am I suppose to go and Help everyone?"

"That is why I'm here Hai"

Sitting beside her Tripitaka Smiled and Pat's her Head "I too Am Sorry. I've been Rushing everything and That May have scared you alot." He Sighs and The two only sits at each other's company With the gentle Breeze and the soft Sand.

It's been centuries and Maybe He forgot that Young kids like Donghai Are Scared. In a Big World Where dangers and Problems will be their Main Enemies. Or so maybe themselves through the journey.