[Special ]Chapter 24 Revenge of the Spider Queen.

[When The Great Monk saw an Ancient enemy. And now has to put his game on if the day comes.]

"Uuuugh

"Uuuugh...."

"Here Mister Tang drink some Tea"

"What happened to you anyway? What's with the yellow hair?"

"Maybe Tang is getting old?"

"Mk you dumbass"

The Scholar has a low Energy for some random reason. He became pale and Sandy has offered him to Drink a hot Water and tea. Pigsy too is helping and Wrapping some blankets to him and some Ice packets too.

"This is all my fault..."

Sulking on the corner Tripitaka Teared up and Donghai Pat's him. "Master not at all! I'll definitely get through this. Maybe a few Breathings and Some tea will do." Tang Chuckled but Tripitaka has Throwed him some of Donghai's stuff toys and even Massaged the Scholars head.

"Just....rest For now Teach."

"You sure? I could really assist if theres anything you need"

"Seriously, rest. That's it. Tripitaka here can Bonk you with my stick if ever I see you working"

Patting him, Donghai Has put her teacher in rest. Since by the looks of it he is really deadass drowned and pale, the yellow streaks on his Hair seems dessapearing too which...really raises Donghai's Eyebrows Big time.

"I don't know what happened or what. But Don't move an inch Tang. You look like you're about to collapse"

"Please rest. Let us handle the task at hand!"

Patting him one last time, Tripitaka Followed behind Donghai. Walking out the Ship Red son and The others are now at land, the flower fruit mountain which Mk suggested because the island seems safe away from the Spider queen.

BOOOOM!!!

Hearing a loud explosion, Donghai Blinked and Shuts her mouth tight. Her face covered in golden dust and the smell of Peach and pills Making her nose itch.

"Noodle Boy Why would you Throw it like that?!"

"I thought it wouldn't explode!"

"Well you have a immortality Peach and a Celestial Pills You idiot! Just chucking them in the Furnace will cause well- THIS!"

The moment Mk Chucked the two ingredients in the trigram furnace. It cause a chemical explosion, which is really dangerous and Smoky too.