Nightmare

"You're too Kind Monk. Even Raising a mere blade. How could you possibly Protect everyone? In This Poisoned World."

Standing infront of the Dishiveled woman. The Monk Frowned seeing her Bruised Condition. The Blue Glowing Chains Locking her wrist, Waist, Legs and even neck. She's like a Animal in prison....

And he doesn't like it....every single thing of it. "Even if you Tried to change the whole order of life....you can't perfect it." He Exclaimed and the Demoness only Growled at him.

Glancing behind his back. Wukong and the others Waited for him to leave the Woman's Prison.

Or should we say her Tomb.

"You have my Mercy . Ladybone demon. I won't be Destroying you and time will only do that. For now"

Glowing golden eyes. The Coffin Opened up. Startling the Woman her eyes widen and Glanced back to the Great Monk who's looking away from her.

"You will be imprisoned in this Tomb. To Think about all Of your Doings. For Centuries, and only if you thought about the Chaos you did. I will release you"

The Chains tightened, Grabbing, Dragging her inside in such force. The metallic Bone like Claws Opened up and Clamped down. Locking the the Coffin the Runes around the Tomb Glowed Blue.

Walking outside Wukong Closed the Metalic door. Blue Chains Circling around the Huge Tomb as it finally Locked the Ancient Demon away from the Mortal Realm.

–Golden Cicada–