[Season 2] Chapter 26

[That's a Big Dumpling—]

This....is the worst day of her life. Nothing but pain,puke,Sweaty face, and A ton of blankets sprawled all around her with Sandy taking care of her. Providing her some herbal Medicines and also Pigsy helping her eat her food.

What happened to our Beloved Cicada?

Easy! Simple as that! The dumbass has a high Fever and due to sickness she has to run to the bathroom again and puke all of the shitty feeling she's having. "Girl! I'm here! I bought Medicines! And free Coupons too from that Candy store" barging in the Noodles shop. Sandy and pigsy Glanced to Mei with the medicine she just bought, Donghai on the other hand is Staring at her with a Tired look.

"Little Hai is still sick. I say you should stop with the hero stuff for now, Mk and Mei can take care of it"

"Stop? Wait who's gonna Summon out cool sheilds?"

Giving the medicine to Pigsy Mei Laughed and Waved her hand "sheild? Rest for now Girl! We can Fight! And Besides you've done a lot of protecting behind our backs!" Yep. Donghai has sharp eyes, she may be standing on the sidelines while her two friends are fighting some Demons but Mk and Mei Trust that They will be safe.

Donghai has their backs. And If she's in danger then the two will Protect her too. "We can do this! You deserve rest with all of those Cool sheilds! Oh and also!– Mk! Where is he?" Yeah like that Dumbass has been gone for like an hour and Hearing it. Sandy and pigsy also agreed.

"Oh...uh–he actually Buyed medicine too?"

"Him? Oh shit but I already got it here"

"Maybe he has Soothing tea's, let's wait for him and see—"

Stopping, Sandy Flinched once the window Opened rather Harshly, rolling down to the floor Tang Hit His face on the wall while Mk Crashed through Donghai's Closet. "I'm here! I got Herbal Tea's! Stuff toys, Uh Pads! A-And Sweets too!" He Shouted, face red with all of the Quick shopping he just did with the help of Mister Tang. The Scholar Happily Helped him with the crisis he's having. Which is really weird.

"Don't Die Donghai! Mei look I bought 5 pads! And Also Some Tea! Sandy you know what to do!"

"Wait Kid why did you bought some pads?"

"It's Donghai's Month thingy! See?! Look at her calendar!"

Grabbing the calendar Mei Awed and Pat's his head, "woah sharp eyes and brains Mk! You're a gentleman!" Didn't expect the Little guy to buy 5 packs of pads for The Delivery girl and also Desserts for her cravings.

He also bought Sour foods...cuz Well Donghai has weird taste of food, including that weird rice.

"I Forgot about that...Thanks Dude"

"Always got your Back!"

"Oh and Mk Don't forget the Book"

Giving him the pile of books, Mk Happily placed them beside Donghai, The two Idiots Wrapping her like a cocoon and also Some Sweets placed near her. "I want to Take care of her too...." floating on top of the Scholar, Tang Chuckled at The Monks Worried expression.